Keyholder Psychology

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by M&M, Mar 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. M&M

M&M Member

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    Hello all!

Have been playing with chastity with gf for over 2 years, 3 year relationship. She now keeps the keys on a necklace near her nightstand and I am NOT allowed to touch the keys. However she will not lock me up unless I ask her to or put it on myself. She says that she likes it but once its on for a few hour she just wants to take it off and fuck.

Wondering about maybe some key holder challenges or ideas to push her to be a little more selfish? She really enjoys receiving oral and I can often bring her to climax however when locked she stops me before she gets there and pulls me up to have sex.

I self lock maybe 1/2 times a month and the longest I've been locked is 24 hours. I feel like things will not progress unless I make a change but not sure what may help.

iome343 likes this.
  2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Im not the expert on this, but I would say go with the flow, thank her when she does enforce it, and tell her what works (how you feel, not what you want). The rest might, eventually, fix itself.

Xileh likes this.
  3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    If you're getting unlocked because she wants to play, she's the boss, otherwise you could try to stay locked until she wants it

4. M&M

M&M Member

Local Time:
    Headtrip- I agree thanking her and letting her know I really want this is key. Chasity doesn't TRULY begin for me until I want out and she tells me no....maybe it will happen eventually. Trying to be veryyy patient. If I don't bring it up or mention it, it stays in the drawer and sex life goes blahhh. So trying to find a balance.

Caged for life- Absolutely, I would never tell her no you can't unlock me. Ive fought this hard to get her to take the keys so if she wants to use the keys and unlock then it is what it is. When I go down on her locked...I get her close and she starts to get close to climax but then she feels guilty and wants to unlock me so I get some....then while having sex she orgasms and doesnt stop me from orgasming. She's a one and done orgasm type, says she's too numb to have multiple usually.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice