Kalis teeth

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wife's Submissive, Jun 27, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Wife and I have been doing chastity for almost a year now. Have tried numerous cages. Found several Chinese devices that work great. I love being in a short Chinese cage that keeps me at the front of the cage and sleeping is very comfortable. I am a little bit of a masochist and wife has made it clear when we started that she liked it when I am in pain. However straight chastity cage isn’t painful as it is uncomfortable.

I had been thinking about if she wanted to get the kalis teeth and keep me in that when I piss her off or she wants to torment me with teasing. Has anyone else used it and is it too painful to wear even a couple days? Should I just stick with the cage that works great and not worry about the pain aspect she likes.

She isn’t very vocal about what she wants most of the time.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    there are some threads on here about using that device. I will say from personal use and what ive read they are no joke.

Rita likes this.
  3. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Kali teeth are best used for short periods of time. They are more suited to BDSM use than just chastity. Some of the new ones are great. You can get sharp to dull teeth and adjust how far into the cage they go. I am not well endowed and the problem I had in the distant past is that they are heavy and fall off very easily. You basically have to start off with the teeth biting into you to keep them on. Have not been tempted to try them again and I am into S&M pain.

4. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    Look at the Iron Maiden from Hot Steel Toys. A photo was put in the gallery of the after effects of this cage, see here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice