Kali Bracelet

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by JiL, Dec 23, 2016.

1. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    I want to buy a Kali Teeth Bracelet in the next few days. Was wondering how important getting a version with a base ring that attaches to the Bracelet is versus getting a bracelet with no ring to help hold it in position ? Anyone have any experience with this ?

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    I think it's way more important to get a version with the right kind of spikes. That's important, because some kind of spikes pull deep into your penis instead of preventing an erection right at the beginning.
    As for the base ring - it might allow you to choose a somewhat wider version of a KTB as it's hold by he balls and therefor doesn't need to be snug.

3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the insight.

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I have had 2 KTB's - one with the ring and one without. Generally, my KTB use is pretty limited to times when I've earned some discipline from Mistress. The KTB without the ring has 3 rows of sharp spikes and can actually rip into my clitty flesh if I get too much arousal while wearing it. It has to be tight to prevent my pulling our or "turtling out" of it, since that is how it stays in place. The longest I have had to wear it is only about 3-4 hours. The KTB with the ring only has 2 rows of teeth, which are not quite as sharp and are adjustable in length so that it can be worn all day and is not quite so punitive when you are aroused.

Both of these KTB's are metal and quite heavy. When not secured in place by my panties, the constant pull and movement can be painful. These are guys on CM that are experimenting with plastic KTB's that are printed with a 3D printer and that would be much lighter. I am anxious to try one of those as I think that would be much superior to the metal versions.

5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hi DonnaSue,
    Thanks for all your thoughts on the Kali. I did hear something about the plastic one being developed, and I would try that if it were available. I'm leaning towards trying the one with the base ring, as it will help hold it in place on my little stuff. I have heard that it does actually fall right off of some who do not use it with the ring, and I really don't want that. I wanted it for the weekends, and for more of when I am working at home. My KH makes me take off the CB for the weekend for cleaning, stretching, healing, etc...but I often feel frustrated and inappropriately wanting without it. Sooo... I hope this will work for me on the weekend as I work around the house, etc... I hope she uses it to give new meaning to getting stretched out, lol..... if you know what I mean. Even if I can only do 3 or 4 hours at a time, that will be something. I am really looking forward to experiencing all that I can with it, and I know she will help me along as she becomes comfortable with it and make it extra challenging when she sees the need. In the end I would like to use it for the entire weekend, and eventually replace some of the time in the CB with Kali during the week as well. I will invest in some more boy shorts to help give it better support to. By all accounts I have read, I should start with the mild version first and move to the moderate or severe model later if needed. Does that sound about right. ? Or do I go for something tougher right out of the gate ?

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I had early version back in the old days. they are heavy and do fall off unless you have the spikes sticking into you at all times. That just makes it painful every second which is not what we were going for. We wanted it to only hurt if I got erect. I think a base ring would work well. However, it is one of those things that sounds better in fantasy than real life. I like to be locked up so that I cannot get erect, but do not want my penis to be in pain most of the time. I did not find it suitable for long term use. It is heavy and will always have the spikes laying on your penis because you have to adjust it so it touches you skin. When you just move about it hurts. It really is not for long term wear, just for use during a session. I am into S&M but never bought another Kali Teeth bracelet again. Sometime my penis turtled to get away from the spikes and the device fell off. With a ball ring that will help but one side of the bracelet will lay against your penis no matter what and having something heavy tugging on your testicles can leave them sore and bruised. Give it a try.

7. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Plastic KTBs are available now, have been for about a year. The ones I designed are being sold by Princess Circe and are popular. A bit of history, I developed the first commercial KTB many years ago and sold over 500 of them. They were available in three sizes: mild, regular, and severe, held in place with a small Masterlock, which was protected by a machined hasp guard. Now that 3D printing as come of age, I saw a chance to design an even better KTB, The improvements include:
    greater coverage of your shaft which improves security and reduces shifting
    much lighter weight, which reduces chafing
    no corrosion, due to being all plastic.
    considering inflation, these plastic ones cost about half what the metal ones that I used to make sold for.
    There are several 3D versions of the KTB offered by Princess, check out her web site http://www.princess-circe.com/

8. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I agree! Around here, the KTB is only resorted to in case of severe discipline problems and She even stores it right out on the dresser so that I will see it all of the time as a reminder of the consequences of my poor choices. I have to admit, most of the effect that it has had was while it was just sitting on the dresser.

9. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    I use for years KTB from malechastitynow.com and wear it 24*7. I agree that sizing is critical, but usage of ball ring is not. As for me, i use in now without ring but with female panties which pretty much help it to stay in place under clothes. Ball ring we use only for teasing sessions as my Mistress likes me to get hard in spite of pain from KTB.

Kind regards,
    K.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    If you has to have a nasty spiky ring as well it will be horrible to have on.

11. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    It hurts like hell to have on, but somehow I crave that at times. I can't explain that. The good news is that, when its on, I have to wear tight panties or panty girdle to hold it in place so as to prevent movement. That makes my "mound" feel much more feminine.

12. jhuff

jhuff Member

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    a professionally molded product may have a lot more durability and reduced size over a 3D printed one. I have a 3D printer and enjoy creating and printing different designs I see on-line but have to increase the amount or material, and thickness, to compensate for the brittleness of printed products.

Take a look at an injection molded KTB that I have 'tested' for years...

http://clubfem.com/mcd1.htm

It is inexpensive, adjustable and good for semi-long-term wear.

With that, I have to say, sometimes plastic is just no substitute for steel!

Enjoy!

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    i don't want to has wear one of them

14. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    What model are you looking at?

I tried a number of models, and even made my own once. Mark's KTB by MaleChastityNow was very light and didn't drag down. The mass market one I bought dragged and scraped up my skin as gravity pulled it off.

A snug fit when flaccid was very comfortable actually. Unfortunately through the day, I ended up turtling up and it would slip off inside my underwear.

I'm not sure a tighter fit would work for my anatomy. I think it depends on how much your glans flares out when flaccid. I've worn incredibly tight glans rings that always find their way off during the day. I rest like a cone - thick at the base.

So I've wondered myself about getting one with a base ring myself. It would allow me to never worry about it slipping off.

I would send a message to Mark at MaleChastityNow(.com) for fitting advice. He's been very helpful and responsive to my questions. He's got an account here too.

15. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For me, teeth device would be a punishment. I like to be frustrated but would hate to associate pain with excitement. Being denied is fine but not being allowed to think about sex would suck!

17. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    Kir_S, you wear a mild ktb from malechastitynow all the time? is it needed a ring for that?

18. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    I wear severe ktb from malechastitynow all the time. To secure it in place i initially used ball ring, but now female panties do the same and ball ring is useless

Regards,
    K.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice