Just not comfortable

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by tiny69, Dec 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Self locker. Wife has no interest in chastity. Tried several devices. They are just not comfortable. At times they are good when sitting at a desk all day, at times they are loose when things loosen up when its hot. Longest gone was two weeks. It's tough to put myself in and close lock. Mini size Vice is still a touch too long. Just frustrated today.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    you do get used to them over time if you persevere.

Robinoh and LadyBlaze like this.
  3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I think that two weeks is probably a pretty decent amount of time for the average guy into chastity and not having a partner to "encourage" you makes it more of a challenge. Others have reported positive responses from the wives after demonstrating the benefits of chastity - more attention to her, keeping up with chores, etc.

As for the device itself, it can be a challenge to find one that is comfortable for 24/7 wear because every man's genitals are different. Perhaps if you told us about the ones you've tried, someone could make a suggestion.

4. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    I've tried so many. Cb6000s, holy trainer (older models), jailbird, queens keep, vice mini. Smaller off shelf models. The micro ones were so small, I guess I felt weird in them as I felt no penis. They were the most comfortable however. I think I need a shorter cage to be comfortable. I do like the vice I am in now, wish they had a shorter cage. I was just frustrated yesterday. Feeling better today, still with it was a better fit.

5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    You might want to take a look at our own JosieLynn's Cherry Keeper designs. They seem to be for men of shorter stature and her Headlock version helps to prevent turtling. Well made and very reasonably priced. The only caveat is that they will require some hand sanding. She's also very helpful if you need advice.

cagedhappyhubby, tiny69 and Robinoh like this.
  6. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    It will take time finding the right cage. I've had my share of different types. Metal, plastic, silcone. Like someone has said every guy is built different. I finally chose the HT V2 and V3. They fit me fine. It's going to take time. You'll get plenty of advice from all of us caged rats ( lol ) . Read them learn from them and then choose what best for you. As for the problem with the wife on chastity. Good luck ! !

7. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    I suggest you consider getting a Prince Albert piercing. PA devices don't have to have a tight ring around your genitals. They also don't object to nocturnal erections, so sleep is easier.
    There are drawbacks.
    It will be a while before you can support a device.
    It may not work if you are not customized.
    The piercing and stretching is a little painful.
    You might not be able the pee standing up.
    Many of these devices at least use a metal piercing stem, detected by airport security (sometimes).
    Likely others that don't come to mind.

8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I currently have 3 cherry keeper cages on order. Micro Stub and small with ring. They offer 1mm ring size jumps and multiple ring shapes. All mix and match plus custom.

Looking forward feel they will fill the void.

Miffy likes this.
  9. Fellow traveler

Fellow traveler Active member

Truck driver
    Southern U.S
    Local Time:
    My advice is stay away from the cheap counterfeits. When I finally bought an actual holy trainer it was life changing. There's going to be the ouchies. Having done this with and without a partner, I can say having someone to answer to makes a world of difference.

10. LockedUpL

LockedUpL Active member

Local Time:
    I have unfortunately been through lots of cages with varying degrees of success. Dozen or so Chinese cages and a belt. I would advise you make the leap to custom cages sooner rather than later, once your relatively sure chastity is something you want to explore further.

I'm really comfy in my cherry keeper and really recommend them but even then it took a few purchases to get it exactly right. Everyone is different, finding the right cage is something most people on CM have been through or are in the process of I think. Whatever you choose, your body needs time to adjust too.

I don't have a piercing so can't really advise on that. My personal view on this is that it sounds like it's way too early in your chastity journey to consider a PA or other piercing, but each to their own.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think this is the best advice, they are never completely comfortable, you just get accustomed to him being there and accept them, then you can move forward, you just need to give it time and let your body adjust to the change.

nevio likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice