Just got my first chastity device today. My wife has a concern though.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by saint7, Oct 3, 2010.

?

How many have attempted to have children after beginning chastity and been successful??

1. Yes, I've had children after beginning using a chastity device

33.3%
  2. No, I haven't had children since the lock-up, but I've been trying.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Haven't tried.

66.7%
Random Thread
  1. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    HI, I just received my first chastity device in the mail today (CB6000). I'm doing this because I want all my ejaculations to be "wife-induced" and this is a great way to show her that she can be control of that. She is leery of me using it though because she thinks that something which seems so tight around my balls could potentially cause fertility issues. We still plan to have more children, so that would be a big issue. With all the people out there using these things, one would think some kind of study might have been done, but I cannot find anything out there on the subject anywhere. I assume that many people here who are locked up regularly have still been able to have children, and that may be the only "study" I can do on the subject. Any thoughts??

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    saint7, honestly, I haven't heard of any studies in that regard. However, I've been on chastity forms since the came into existence, and I've never once seen a posting from someone who indicated they had fertility problems that they tied back to chastity play.

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice