Jailbird length adjustment and anti-pullout option

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by prshrf, Aug 23, 2014.

1. prshrf

prshrf New member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    I got my jailbird device about 3 weeks ago and have been locked in it for 2 weeks during that period. The device almost fits perfectly and is maybe only 1/8" longer than my flaccid penis. It is very comfortable as long as I am not having any erections. However during sleep, when I am having erections it becomes very uncomfortable. Using lube helps to a certain degree but more interestingly I have found that if I further restrict my penis by an additional 1/2" to 3/4" (basically smaller than length of my flaccid penis), the night sleep becomes more comfortable as erections become weaker. So is it a good idea to opt for a smaller cage length? Is restricting my penis into a cage smaller than its flaccid size a good idea?

Perhaps I should also add that my flaccid penis is very flexible and with a little force I can press it to the point it almost disappears without any sort of problem in comfort (at least short term I've tried) or blood circulation. The flexibility of my flaccid penis also makes it relatively easy for me to pullout my penis(even though base ring is pretty tight) even though my balls will still be trapped. I have enough self-control to avoid that temptation, but I wonder if the anit-pullout pins can help with it.

2. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    i have gone the gambit with anti pullout pins. You can still get out trust me. The penis is an invertebrate and can do some pretty amazing contortions. i have found a piercing is absolute.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds like its time for a peircing :p. no way to pull out then.

4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Hi,
    For the anti pull out pins to work to the best of their ability, the cage must be sized correctly.
    A proper fitting device should fit your normal flaccid size penis like a glove, meaning no extra room on the sides or at the tip.
    Some people are found of the anti pull out pins and some can get out but can not get back in.
    We have a saying here at Mature Metal---- where there is a will, there is a way.... nothing is escape proof. A piercing is about the best answer if escape is an issue.
    Take Care,
    Mistress Mature Metal
    :spank:

laferrij likes this.
  5. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    That is the exact discussion i had with MM before purchasing the APO pins. As stated you may be able to get out but not back in. The panic sets in when you have escaped and have to explain why you look so pathetic with your clitty exposed to your Mistress. Trying to reload the cage is like trying to stuff a blown up rubber raft back into the box.

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. prshrf

prshrf New member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    I actually did a test on it today. I can get out my penis relatively easily. Getting back in is a bit harder. But what I find very difficult if not impossible is actually reaching an orgasm in a state half the shaft of the penis and balls are still trapped.
    The size of the device is about the same as my flaccid penis. Maybe the device is extra bit longer and the diameter of the cage is a bit larger than diameter of my flaccid penis towards the end of the shaft as shown in these photos. But I think it's a close enough fit. I'm just wondering if making the cage smaller than size of my flaccid penis can help with suppressing nocturnal erections (it seemed to help me the last few nights when I blocked part of the cage) and something I should consider.

P1.jpg P2.jpg

7. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    laferrij likes this.
  8. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Hey laferrij, I'm telling you for sure your avatar is something I've seen before (lol). Really nice looking set up

9. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    i swear that is me actually Mistress asked me for it because i was away for business for a week and She wanted to see the clitty.
    Thanks for the vote, black and white always makes for a good pic.

10. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    In my experience, the anti-pullout pin is ineffective at preventing pullout, but effective at causing a nasty pinpoint bruise. Since it's just a single pin, it's pretty easy to depress the flaccid penis at that point to pull out of the cage and get back in. If the pin is long enough to even come close to working, it presses against the penis all the time, severely during an erection, and causes a nasty contusion.

I think the only safe and effective anti-pullout insert needs to encircle the penis, and be somewhat flexible, working like a Chinese finger trap. Something like the insert in the following link, fixed in place at the base of the cage when the cage is locked to the base ring:

http://www.lockeduplove.net/product/CB-insert

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice