ive got a little question for the experts?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by grenore, Apr 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    i am new to the site to begin with so i am a little unsure if this is the right spot or not to post this question.

i have been wearing the cb-6000 almost 24/7 for the last 2 weeks. i practiced with it getting the spacers and rings all worked out for that for 3 weeks prior to this. i gave the keys to my wife sunday,april 4th. she is as a lot of women a little reluctant at the start here with this whole chastity thing. she let me out sunday morning to have a quickie with me and indeed it was a quickie for me. i could hardly stand myself or keep from ejaculating i was so horny.

my question though is this...when she said lets go i could hardly get an erection and get with it to maintain intercourse. i had to take it off today for a few minutes and she told me to get it hard and it is a very difficult proposition. i mean..the stroking and touching all feel wonderful...but it simply is not as hard as it used to be just a few weeks ago. does prolonged wear and intense teasing in the device cause problems for the penis to erect or is there something else im missing.

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    I find the opposite. When the cage comes off I get very hard, very quickly.

You may need to take the cage off 10 minutes before maybe or wear a ring that is less tight.

The only side effect I have noticed is that my erection is smaller than it used to be.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    This can also go in hand with the "size" thing... does the penis shrink in chastity.

I can only say from my personal observations that pet seems smaller, and possibly less hard after a period in chastity.

After we've had a rampant week or so, he definitely seems to get bigger and harder.

It was explained to me why this was... but I'm half asleep right now!

If no-one finds the answer and links, I'll find it tomorrow after coffee.

4. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    I've read a fair bit on shrinkage over long term chastity and it seems to be that 50% of the people will notice smaller and less firm erections, but others notice zero difference. I really hope my useless dick shrinks some in my cage here. However I have had no problems getting erect after being in it for a few weeks 24/7.

5. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    Think You Are Right!!

I experience the same thing to a certain extent. However, I'm of the age where mental stimulation is as important as physical stimulation when it comes to erections. Just think about it. Everytime you attempted to erect while locked for 2 weeks, you met stiff resistance from the cage. After a while, I think it's just a defense mechanism. If you hit your head everytime you stand up, you stand more slowly and carefully. A simple comparison maybe, but I think it fits. After being unlocked for awhile, your body figures out there no restriction, so Whoo Hoo, here we go. Guess it's something we should make our KeyHolders aware of.

6. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    thanks to all so far with their answers. this might be something to think about that i hadnt thought to much about though--the age and the mind. you definately are right about the mental side of it and i am probably the same situation as you with the age thing being in my 50's. when i am in the cage i feel like it is wanting to grow all the time when i am aroused. i just havent had enough time out of it to test all tese waters.

7. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    after you have it on for while with out taken it off it will for some be difficulty to get hard right away
    my wife unlocik me after 5 months of being lock took some time before i was hard enough to have penetrated sex

othrs nothings stops then from getting hard

8. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    thanks again for the replies to this question. i had the same issue this past weekend which was the second week of continuous wear except for the "short " period it was out for penetrative sex with my Wife/kh. im basically on a 6 day totally in all hours and then let out for our play on sunday mornings. she likes me to not wear it the rest of that day and then likes it relocked:Locker: monday morning when she leaves for work.

i have i guess what to some of you would be a ruined orgasm as i am not very erect and just beginning to get started and it then is over before i can even really get going!!! it feels wonderful and yet disappointing as i know im now through and there will be no more play. i am wanting to work on her to allow me to continue pleasuring her orally at this point but she as of yet is not up to that.

little steps-little steps.

9. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    on the 17th Mistress gave me my once a month shaving/cleaning period all under Her watchful eyes. After all smooth and clean, She tied me blindfolded , gagged and ear plugged to the bed for some extreme teasing. She uses a 12 inch ruler to, "deflate me" and while playing She told me, "i was still about 6 1/2 inches standing tall." After about two years of off and on with the longest being 7 months and 2 weeks, i can say that from Her saying that, there is no shrinkage here. This go round started Jan 1st and i should get released on June 4th. i'll let you know about the sex part.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice