It happened so fast

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LockedinNH2, Sep 27, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. LockedinNH2

LockedinNH2 Active member

New Hampshire U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    Its funny I titled this journal "It happened so fast" hahaha. Well it starting fast ! Her being interested and involved with the cage.
    Then completely wanting nothing to do with that "thing". " Why are you wearing that !!?? Its stupid!!"
    Couldn't really explain it to her clearly.
    But these last 6 months of off and on wear she has seen the benefits to her and seams to be enjoying them but hasn't taken possession of the key. I'm not allowed to sleep in it (she is convinced it will do damage if I do)
    So I unlock before bed and locked up first thing in the morning. Her rules and this is all about her so I agreed.

She smiles when she sees me struggling with a hard on she's caused.
    I have received a few random cage checks!!!! She does like it when I ask if I can unlock when we are getting intimate. She smiles and says I don't know acts as if she really not sure if she wants to have my penis in her.
    She's actually told me no !! Which I have found I really enjoy.

Nightly she is receiving my attention and not just sexual .

I am hopeful that in a few more weeks I have handed her the key to decide where and when.

This started out fast and furious then died off. I felt as though I am doing this by myself because I enjoyed the sensations.
    Little by little my wife has seen the benefits of it and is accepting of me wearing a cage .

MtnViper, Shibmo and atxmtb like this.
  2. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    When we start this, no one really knows how fast, or how long. That's make it pretty damn interesting. This may just be the rest of your life kind of thing. So, there's a lot of runway. If you can enjoy it, who cares how fast. (well, we all do, "are we there yet")

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice