It’s hers now

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shepherdsflock, Mar 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    I decided to start a new thread rather than a extend my previous one since the direction we’re going now seems a little different.

My wife’s recent allowance of erections has led to her realization that she enjoys controlling the timing and circumstances of those erections, and she has started liking playing with them during lovemaking.

Last week she was playing with my cock and her fingernail gouged me in a painful way. Instinctively I reached down to grab my cock. She didn’t know she had hurt me, she just thought I was trying to play with my cock. She scolded me and said it was hers to play with. She looked a little surprised that she said something so forceful, but we both knew that it came out of her because it was bottled up just wanting to be expressed.

Last night I invited her to shower with me since we had both had a busy day and hadn’t showered yet. I hadn’t unlocked yet to clean myself and I could see her looking at my locked up cock. I took the opportunity to bring up her comment from last week.

I asked her if she would like me to unlock her toy and clean it. She giggled and said yes. I asked her if she found it fun to think of my cock as her exclusive play toy. She said it was. I told her I thought it was kind of fun, too. So, I asked her if she would like for it to officially be hers and she said yes.

We continued showering, fooled around a little bit along the way, finished and got out to dry off. As I was drying off my cage, she told me to leave her toy unlocked, she wanted me to cuddle with her in bed and she wanted to feel it get hard. Then she said she wanted me to lock up in the morning so nobody else would play with her toy.

I waited for her in the bed while she dried her hair. She came in and put on a nightgown that I really love seeing and feeling her in. She climbed in the bed and told me to cuddle her. I was getting hard feeling her beautiful body in the soft smooth fabric of the nightgown. She reached back and stroked my cock and said it felt really nice. She wrapped her hand gently around it and held it as she drifted off to sleep.

It was a fun time, and I have to admit it’s a fun change to have her taking a more assertive role. Even though I have been keeping myself chaste for her, it does seem a little more fun having being a little more demanding about it.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    When we start down this road of Chastity and Orgasm denial I don't think any of us knew than of Exactully what deprecation it would take. The different stages of chastity and FLR are all exciting but when she takes Ownership of you property to do with as she pleases with no regard to what you want is the moment when you know with out a doubt where you stand. It's an exciting change knowing that if you caress Her Property without her permission you may be punished. Her taking Ownership has changed our relationship for the better as you will also come to understand. Thanks for sharing your inner feelings.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. garysmall

garysmall Living the dream with my wife

Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    Shepherdsflock, that sounds so exciting. Congratulations.

I am trying to get to the same point. When my wife, Sal, has locked me, I say something like "well, that's your toy locked up for you now" , and she has gone along with the idea at that point of saying it's hers now - but it still feels like a joke rather than real.
    I'm waiting for her to address it as her belonging quite spontaneously.
    I'll watch your thread with interest! - mainly for some tips! Thanks.

4. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    I
    I'm in a similar situation. Just starting full-time chastity. This morning my wife checked me out nude and I said, "It's locked up because it's yours!" She replied, "Yes, for my use only!" But it's early days yet. She's used to thinking me of me as her valet, but not so much to seeing my body as her sole property. We'll see how far this goes. Exciting times!

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    It takes time for anything to develop. Miss Sheelly took along time to call my caged cock Her Property, but now it Is Hers. She calls it Hers all the time and I am not allowed to fonder ,stroke or excite it in any way without her permission. I'm almost never unlocked so I'm safe in my cage, this makes it easier to follow her orders.

tqbartleby likes this.
  6. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    We been at it for 18 month now more or less. I am much a self locker, and treat my mistress with the respect deserved for putting up with me. Lately she has begun to expect it. Last week I had to unlock for a couple days and on second night mistress held little big me as she fell asleep.
    That's Awesome.

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    7:03 PM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice