Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by influencee, Apr 6, 2010.

1. influencee

influencee Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Hello,

I've been lurking here for some time and finally think I should introduce myself before posting in any other area. I'm a 27 years old boy from France who has been slowly but firmly attracted by chastity and orgasm control durong the last years.

Currently in couple I opened myself to my girlrfriend about my solo play problems and the existence of devices able to fix the problem by the sue of lock and key. She wasn't very receptive but came back to me some weeks later by shyly telling me she had thought about the use of such "toy" and could give it a try. However, I chickened out of all the implications and changed subject.

As I thought I was "cured" from it, it just came back stronger, until I bought a birdlocked to see how it felt. Then, here I am, not knowing exactly where I'm going but happy to know some communities or similar minds do exist. I just hope I'll be able to clarify things and learn a bit here.

By the way, since I should say "how I found you", I just googled. But liked what I lurked :)

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion! :)

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice