Intro of sorts

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lockedlicker, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Lockedlicker

Lockedlicker New member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    After lurking for 6 months it's about time I manned up and introducted myself,
    I have been developing an interest in chastity and the chemical effect it had on my outlook energy and feelings, all very positive so far.

Charter and tantric sex seem to have a lot of synergies not just in tease and denial of orgasm bit in holding the female in highest regard and seeking to pleasure her foremost.

Anyway has anyone here experimented with tantric sex?

Cheers

LL

2. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Yes, indeed. Tantra sexuality is a wonderful experience and practice. What is it you would like to know?
    my Wife/KH and i love how it brings U/us together, especially after She is pleased and W/we embrace.
    it is truly fulfilling. the level of satisfaction for Her is 100% for me, 99.999%, the.001% that is not achieved drops the incredible pleasure that can linger for day.

"How Is Tantric Sex Unique?
    In the West, we sometimes view sex as a source of recreation rather than a means of transformation. The goal may be to reach orgasm rather than to pleasure our lover or to connect with him or her more fully."

http://healthguide.howstuffworks.com/tantric-sex-dictionary.htm

and another:
    http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/relationship-issues/articles/tantric-sex

Four pillars
    1. Create a sacred space for loving
    2. Breathe deeply
    3. Express your feelings of pleasure
    4. Move slowly -- feel every nuance of deliciousness between the two of Y/you
    best wishes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice