Intimacy while belted

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by WhiteKnight, Mar 22, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    I've just started a new period of chastity, just a couple of days in my Birdlock so far, and although we've been playing for a while I think we're both still learning, especially my KH.

I've noticed that as soon as the belt goes on she becomes far more 'aloof'. It is almost as if I stop being her husband and start becoming a 'sex slave'. She will allow me to give her back rubs / massages, but I'm most definitely NOT expected to play with her tits or her pussy without her prior permission. Also I'm expected to give her a 'chaste' peck on the cheek rather than a 'full-on' French kiss.

However, on occasions, she will instruct me to pay her proper Lip Service while I am belted and this obviously turns her (and me !) on no end.

Ironically I find this further demonstration of her control and denial incredibly frustrating, humiliating and wildly exciting.

Anyone else been in the same situation and understand what I'm going on about ?

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Probably most of us. LOL!

I can't say that I see a big change in her once my device goes on, since it's always on. Well, at least for the past year and a half it has. I mean...it comes off when she wants access or for periodic cleanings, but it's pretty much on 24/7. I noticed a big change when we first started down this path, but there was more involved than simply male chastity. It was an entire lifestyle change for us to a 24/7 female led marriage. Now, we have to temper it at times because of kids, vanilla friends or family, but make no mistake who is in charge. I occasionally find this difficult, slipping in and out of the role when others are around. I have made the mistake of not falling back into line when we were alone and maybe saying something smart assed or just gotten generally out of line and have paid dearly for it too.

Mistress does not always use corporal punishment as it can blur the lines between play and punishment, but she does not hesitate to use it if she feels it's necessary and it's always effective. I can't say that I enjoy being strapped down and being whipped or caned beyond my pain limit with no warm up and often no rest or recovery period between strokes, but afterwards, when I'm released and calming down and feeling remorseful for what I did to deserve that, I feel an incredible closeness to her and just want to hold her and tell her that I'm sorry and that I won't do it again.

Funny that you mention the kissing thing. She does exactly the same thing. Often, she just lets me kiss her on the forehead rather than the lips, but when SHE decides to, she's a wonderful kisser. Yesterday, she was leaving for a 2 night trip for work. I was in the driveway telling her goodbye and she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me close to her face, grabbed me by the balls with the other hand, whispered "stay tight" and gave me a very deep, passionate kiss. She then pushed me away and got into her convertible and drove off.

I enjoy the frustration immensely. The CB just enhances that frustration. I think she enjoys the level of control that it gives her.....not only in the bedroom, but 24/7. No obligation on her part. No guilt for not reciprocating the energy that I put into pleasing her and the realization of how close it brings us.

The entire female dominance and male chastity thing is the best thing that has EVER happened to my marriage....period.

3. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yep. This is chastity life. The belt goes on, the dynamic changes.

4. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    It's not like this with us. My wife always says my breasts and her vagina are mine! But my penis is hers! And the kissing thing, haha, she loves kissing way too much. I think if she did half of the stuff on this website it'd be more torturous for her than it is for me!

5. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Kadillac,

That's the way it is at my house. I even threated to keep the key so I would control her access to me. She seems to be very much like yours. Can't get enough... [​IMG]

6. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    That's an interesting point Gunner (and Kadillac). My KH is usually very tactile, lots of kisses, hugs and cuddles. I also know that having me belted makes her horny too ! Perhaps she thinks I'm trying to turn her on so she'll let me out . . . and perhaps I am, although I'd very happily bring her to any sort of "O" she wants without being let out.

However she wouldn't normally tell me: "No." quite so forcefully. So maybe she's exerting control and prolonging the game, even sub-consciously ? There's an unintended pun to end on !

7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    My wife controls everything whilst i'm under lock and key, Her tits and pussy belong to her and she controls my access to them, and she also controls my cock.
    i guess thats the way it should be

8. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Same for me. I'm locked 24/7 and haven't come in 2 months. Take this morning, a nice cuddle then my wife tells me to get up and make the breakfast. I noticed as I got out of bed that she glanced to check my cock was straining inside its cage. It's taken a year or two but recently she has really warmed to the whole chastity lifestyle and has been getting keener on lock up as time goes by. She's also much more careful in hiding the key.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice