Interest in F-Machine Pro 3?

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by cr5175, Nov 12, 2021.

1. cr5175

cr5175 Active member

Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    I'm considering selling my F-Machine Pro 3 fucking machine. I bought it in a fit of "excitement" and it's not been highly regarded in my household since. My wife has very little to no interest in it.

I've used the machine on myself 3-4 times for maybe 5-10 mins at a time. Everything works really well... I'm just not sure its "my thing." So I want to see if anyone is interested in buying the package.

It's essentially like new. I purchased it in July 2021. I also purchased several accessories. All in the package includes:

- F-Machine Pro 3 - black (carrying case and everything included as new)
    - USB Dong Adapter (allows use of suction cup dildos with straps to secure it - works well.)
    - Ground anchor (big suction cup to secure the machine to the floor or other surface so you can really get after it :) )
    - Pro II heavy legs (heavier legs to help stabilize the machine)

New this would cost $730 plus tax or shipping. I'd let the whole thing go for $600 shipped.

If there's interest send me a PM. I can get you pics and everything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice