Interactions with other men

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by eoniss, Jul 2, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. eoniss

eoniss Devil's advocate

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    I'm wondering if dominant women into FLR are still bossy in their social interactions with men in general or is there a clear line outside the couple because they know that it isn't going to be well received on the other end. When you have a sub husband,does it create a tendency to treat all men as such?

2. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    I am a man that likes to be submissive within a relationship, but I certainly don't want to submit to all women. If I had friends that I knew lived the FLR lifestyle, I wouldn't be too pleased if she thought that she had the right to boss me about. She has her partner for that.

I am sure there are plenty of guys out there who feel that all women are superior to men and that all women must be obeyed and I'm not knocking that, it just isn't me.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    I am naturally submissive, so I feel obliged to obey all women, not to the level I do to my madam, and my madam is bossy with all males. A couple of women I work with have caught on to how I am, and I find my self making the tea quite often!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice