inescapable Chastitybelt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by marrychan, Dec 25, 2017.

1. marrychan

marrychan New member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Hey guys
    I want a real inescapable Cb.
    Have tried cb6000 Htv2.They are easy to pull out.
    I Have tried some cheap fullbelts from china.If I sucking my stomach,I can easily pull out my penis.
    The skin is too soft to falttened the belt.there always exist some space between skin and belt.
    The question is there any fullbeltS are real inescapable for long term wearing without PA?

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Welcome to CM and enjoy.

Inescapability is relative, but Neosteel are pretty secure.

cb6000 not good for 24/7. But there are some better and more secure devices (steel) not full belts worth a look too. Mature Metal and Lori for starters.

Do you have a keyholder?

3. marrychan

marrychan New member

Local Time:
    My Girlfriend absorbed in Male chastity.
    I want one 24/7/365 available.
    But I cant find one.
    I wonder if neosteel can be real inescapable when I sucking my stomach.
    Penis can be very short and soft.
    How did neosteel do it?Real long term inescapable.

4. marrychan

marrychan New member

Local Time:
  5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    neosteel or some sort of peircing will help no pull out.

6. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Can be done. Various ways. Is your Girlfriend a CM member? She will surely want a say in the decision.

7. marrychan

marrychan New member

Local Time:
    How can They do it when I sucking my stomach?I mean my Penis will moving backward too.I can pull it out easily when I wearing my China full belt.

8. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I have a Behind Barz belt. There is no way to escape out it once it is put on correctly.

Skyhigh and knightinshiningarmor like this.
  9. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    First: correct your profile - It says you are woman.
    Second: do not compare chinese stuff to "made to the measure" one.
    When properly fitted you could not pull out - stomach is much higher than the tube should be. Measurements are crucial.

10. marrychan

marrychan New member

Local Time:
    I dont notice that.I will change it.
    I mean the lower abdomen can also be retracted too.
    Can accurate measurements prevent pulling out Penis when I press my lower abdomen hardly?

11. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Press your body just above penis. Use two fingers. Then try to push your lower abdomen. Could you?
    Tip: I have a bone there ;)
    Belt / pipe just sits / fits there, so you need to measure yourself very precisely to fit the belt perfectly. Then (and only then) it will be secure and doesn't allow for pull-out.

Look on the pictures how neosteel tube is made. Its entrance is almost hidden in a man body. This is why additional front shield is not needed (but "marvelous" it is still good option if you overweight).

marrychan likes this.
  12. marrychan

marrychan New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for you reply.
    Although I dont know some details,But I think I can buy one fullbelt which fits me well.

13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    In reality Inescapable chastity devices remain as elusive as unicorns and honest politicians.
    All one can strive for is a device from which you may not by any means, including extraction or not of the penis, present yourself with an opportunity in which you could attain a release by what ever means ranging from masturbation to cheating with a 3rd party ...without damaging yourself and/or the device in such a way that it would be immediately obvious.

That said there are devices that fit well enough to prevent most types of 'cheating' especially if a PA, some other piercing or some sort of urethral insert is utilised to add to the security of the containment. Some full belts I'm told can also achieve this level of security as do the Latowski and the now unavailable Rhinehold briefs..

I'll be among the first to agree that one has to agree to be denied and much of the denial is in the head of the one being denied. I do find however that I much prefer to be locked and the security of that to so good as to be impossible to oercome without it being clearly evident that I had done.

The desired result for me being the best as possible accomplishment of CAN not rather than MAY not. Only then can I begin to properly experience the head-fuck of wanting to orgasm whilst being simultaneously both locked and denied for months at a time.

hardbodysub likes this.
  14. desiretaps

desiretaps Member

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    I own a Chinese Carerra knock-off belt, for me, I feel it was about 85% of what my Neosteel Arch offers. If I tried hard I could slip out of the Chinese belt but I had to deliberately do so and put effort into it. It gave me satisfaction of being belted, but the waistband was made of thin metal with a poor rubber liner which always came off, so it was always trouble when I wanted to put it on, I would have to constantly reset the liner. Also, the waist band was not custom fit so there was discomfort, but not terrible. The plus side is that the belt is bolted together so it is far more adjustable than Neosteel, but not as secure as bolts could possibly be undone or the waistband cut with tin snips if one really wanted to.

My Neosteel arch is 100% secure. I have tried all I could knowing the escape tricks from my China belt to slip my penis out of it's trap but to no avail, even when completely flaccid there is no hope of escape. Also the waist belt does not have lining and fits wonderfully, so putting it on and locking is fast and trouble free, it also makes showering, bathing, and hygenic maintenance in the belt much easier. I do still have troubles wearing the belt for more than 24 hours due to pressure / bruising from the tube a few cm north of base of my penis which I am still working on adjusting out. I happen to sit a lot for work so I may have to switch to a standing desk to be belted with Neosteel longer. I could sit in the China belt all day but I am able pull out if I really wanted, but it was not simple.

If I lost the keys to my Neosteel I would most certainly need help from another person, with large scary cutting tools to get free, it's that secure. No keys, no pleasure, no orgasms. By far the most secure chastity device I've ever experienced.

I wanted a Neosteel for 15 years, it was a bucket list item for me to get, so now I have one! Get the measuring kit and read Andrew's post about his Neosteel as he has lots of good information. I did not use the measuring kit, and my Mistress helped me measure. The belt fits but I think if I used the kit it would be just that more perfect. If I were to do it again, I would get the measuring kit and wait a little longer.

Joroincharge likes this.
  15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I'd say that for a full belt type the nearest to inescapable and top of range is indeed Neosteel. Above says it all Ithink
    For a cage type, I'd say a Lori, ideally with piercings. 2A and 2B my favourites of those now in priduction though I did like the 2D & 2E when they were available.

slave_m likes this.
  16. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    The only devices really unescapables are Latowski and Neosteel belts. To my experience, even the best cages are cheatables: you can cum, it's possible, even with very tiny tube, fully secured with piercings...etc. With Latowski the security is maximum. But difficult to wear in everyday life. With Neosteel, everyday life is no problem and unvisible under trousers, at the contrary of Latowski. Long term wearing is no problem.
    But, very important: Neosteel is REALLY unescapable when it's tight, so the measures are crucial. Prefer the rear cable to modules, and the masterpiece models. Choose the padlock instead of the snap lock (cheatable). Perhaps (for sure?), you will have to send back the belt many times for adjustement. Mine was cheatable at the begining, I had to make many adjustements, I took many months. Many sendings back to Neosteel. But at the end, the state-of-the-art chastity belt, really unescapable. To escape it, you need heavy tools to simply destroy the belt. Then be carefull where the key is! It can drives you mad!

Joroincharge likes this.
  17. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    :):):)

Out of interest what style Neosteel are you in ATM? And who's your KH?

18. nine5weeks

nine5weeks New member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    Sorry for newbie question about belts. We have tried cages, and they fall off quickly... I seriously turtle. The belt seems like a good alternative (we both agree no PA). Do the belts just prevent access or do they also prevent erections like the cages can?

19. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Yes they can do both , depending.Penis tube can ensure south aspect!

boisub likes this.
  20. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:

21. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    You have a way with words, @Joroincharge! :)

22. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    And that is where the problem lies. I'm able to tighten my Chinese belt till I cannot pullout. But surviving daily in the belt becomes problematic. The tightness required to 100% pullout is very strict. As people have mentioned Neosteel has two major advantages, after adjustments it can fit your body like a glove, and no rubber lining. Likewise Neosteel's single cable design can fit very close and and a close fitting cable can prevent pullout.

From my experience is appears your shape needs to be such that your waist band sits and can't be pressed down much. While simultaneously your crotch cannot be pulled forward much. Again this requires a very tight and well fit waist band and single cable (or very well fit T band).

23. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think for true security a P.A. is a must have to be sure that you cant pull out of a belt or cage, it is a simple piercing so I dont know why some make such a fuss about it, once pierced no escape.

Love&Passion likes this.
  24. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I appreciate the detailed information on the Latowski, and especially the Neosteel. Very helpful information. However, I think it's unfair to claim that they are the only inescapable devices. Have you tested all others? Carrara? BehindBarz? All the others?

25. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have owned a carrara concept belt and I could not get out of it once fitted correctly, The problem was I could not wear it for more than 4 days, after that I had to remove it, I was looking for something longer term without removal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice