imp[lements and items

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by hollymarie, Aug 7, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. hollymarie

hollymarie Member

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    I've gone through the first weeks of locking up my man. He is getting used to the device and does't seem to be fighting it quite so much, I'd like to add punishment sessions weekly and want to purchase a paddle or strap for that. Any recomendations on sites on line to buy these? Also, for those that do punish their men, how often and what all do you do do to him as part of this?

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Good to read Your man is adjusting to chastity so well [​IMG] . As for the implements You are asking for there is a number of good quality online shops to buy from. However, You need to make yourself clear what Your preference on the material of the paddle is ... shall it be wooden or leather or may be rattan?

As for wooden paddles I'd recommend Ms. Linda's new shop www.paddlesofdistinction.com .

In any case I would look out for a local fetish fair where You can see the implements for yourself and yes, touch and try them out [​IMG].

maid katrin

3. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Believe it or not, Amazon.com has tons of sex toys including chastity devices, whips, paddles, bondage equipment, dildos, butt plugs, harnesses, gags, hoods, blindfolds etc. Beginners will be able to find almost anything they need. They even carry stuff from Fetters, Mr. S. Mistress buys a lot of her equipment from them because of the convenience. The price is usually good; there is no sales tax, and free delivery. Spend a few minutes online, and in two days you have your toys. Search in the “health and personal care” section.

4. hollymarie

hollymarie Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the feedback - open to both leather and wooden, but leaning to leather at least initially

5. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    You may also want to invest in a heavy wooden hairbrush, very effective and yet so innocent.
    Rita

6. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    I like simple wooden spoons too. Has the added benefit that every time he sees this common household item he is reminded of his punishment sessions and who controls him.

You say 'punishment' but you also say 'weekly.' I take it you mean routine discipline sessions? For specific transgressions and the punishing thereof, I subscribe to the theory of making the punishment fit the crime. But for routine discipline, I always like to give a sub corner time following whatever physical means I use with whatever implement. Corner time is for reflection... a quiet time for the sub to reflect on how to be more pleasing to you. And you can always have him hold a penny or your panties or a bar of soap against the wall with his nose or tongue too while doing corner time.

7. hollymarie

hollymarie Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the replies - I will have to look into the wooden hairbrush as I like the idea of an object he associates with punishments. Yes, we do disicpline sessions weekly and add punishment only ones if need be.

8. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    i know this is an old post, but would like to add anyway. Mistress has many different paddles and a few whips. also as was stated wooden spoons and a hairbrush are employed as well. routine spankings are usually done on a saturday at some point, to insure proper attitude for anything she may require. this consists of around 20 hits to buttocks, finished by anywhere from 1 to 5 to my big blue balls. other times again, the balls are the focal point, because she feels i learn faster that way!

Rita likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice