Im Randy, I'm a sub and new to being actively involved.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RANDy1981, Feb 13, 2023.

1. RANDy1981

RANDy1981 Limitless slave for her.

Contractor
    United States, Iowa
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    I'm always enjoyed the time of being dominated or being a submissive. Love the idea of serving all women, any shape size race or age in any way they ask or tell me. I have watched a lot of videos and had a lot of time with my thoughts but about 6 months ago I started seeking out a dom. I have encountered a couple of mistresses, have been in chastity a couple weeks over all and lost virginity about 2 months ago when one told me to go to the store and buy 3 carrots, 3 bananas and 3 cucumbers. I couldn't fit a banana, itsplit out the side from force but did not fail with the cucumber. It was exhilarating and a bit humiliating, both I enjoyed, I have not found that I have any limits. If a woman tells me to do any task or chore, I do it immediately as well and to their specifics as possible. I have dreamt many times about being a toilet for their use, that is my ultimate test. I have had a girl pee on my face for $30 once. Liked it, liked how she laughed at me and took my money and left shaking her head. I tasted her piss. He was very dehydrated and it was strong! Almost orange or light brown. Concentrated pee. I have not gone any further because it's not a subject I can bring up to just anyone but am willing and looking forward to hopefully trying full service once I find a mistress that enjoys it. I don't know I will like the taste but I know I'll love the view, the situation, the humiliation, the honor , and I will eat it if I'm told. Will try it on my own without being told but if toldi will not let her down or complain. If there are any dominant females I need of a devoted life long no limits slave or sub please keep me in mind. Have had a chastity cage for almost 6 months and only worn it about 2 weeks. I need to be used and controlled and put in my place to serve women or a woman and do her bidding no matter what I want or think of it. Thank you for your time. Hopefully yours, Randy.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Hello and welcome

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Welcome to our community. Enjoy.

5. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Hello and welcome Randy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice