I'm considering denial hypnosis

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tecolote, Feb 26, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    So, it seems that chastity just isn't in the cards. The wife is polite about it, but clearly it isn't actually going to happen. I still like the idea of orgasm denial.

So I've been looking at hypnotic curses. Something like Cal's Curse, which supposedly prevents orgasm unless someone else gives permission.

My fear is that I already have an issue with orgasms. Sometimes I just can't anymore. Look up delayed ejaculation or anorgasmia. Being able to last a long time went from being a sexual superpower in my 20s to being a liability now. My interest in Chastity started with research into ways to help being able to do the deed.

So if I do a anti orgasm curse, I'm afraid that it could make things worse? Like would I be less likely to be able to cum even when I was given permission? There is also the fact that maybe I'll never get permission, or only rarely, lol. But that's not the issue I'm worried about. I'm worried about being able to perform when my wife expects it.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

2. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Pardon my judgement but this seems like it is all about you and not about your wife or the relationship.
    I think you need to talk to your wife but not about chastity. You need to talk to her about what is important in your relationship. Find out what would make her feel more loved and let her know why you want to have her control your orgasms.
    Doing something on your own that could jeopardize your physical relationship does not sound prudent.
    I am sorry if this is offensive to you but I am just looking at this from what might be her side of the bed.

Chili-boy and tecolote like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    I agree,

4. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Now I was like this originally as when I put the cage on it was all about what I wanted. My wife and KH told me she hated it with the Holy Trainer as she felt I was locking away her fun. When the Jailbird came she preferred this but, again, she felt that if she wanted “a quickie” she couldn’t as I had decided to deny HER by locking myself away.

So it came off. We tried again but this time I have got it right. I am locked 24/7 in my Contender until she wants me. I constantly touch her, tell her I love her, help her and massage her. Endless feet massages, neck and back massages and tickling her back. Tongue and fingers.

We also have a Doxy massage wand. The cordless one. So she now loves this with a Rabbit vibrator sitting just inside her. I either hold the wand or just watch. She cums in seconds.and, as she said, doesn’t need me out anymore. I get to kiss her clit when she has cum or a very quick clean.

I was allowed out last week after a month 24/7:locked. When I came she noticed that my mood changed just a little bit so said she had regretted letting me out for a few hours and this won’t happen again for a long long time.

I am locked up because she wants me locked up, that show it should be. Not as a servant but a devoted husband

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice