I think she may be catching on

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chastity2024, Feb 10, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Chastity2024

Chastity2024 Member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    So we have had my Chastity Cage for a year or two. Normally we would just play with it during sex because she would want my penis so much. But this week I had a plan. I put it on and went to bed. While in bed she reaches to touch my penis and feels my cage. From the sounds of it she was excited. I ended up eating her out. Then two hours later she woke up wanting to fuck me. I took the cage off and went to bed after. After she asked to take it off for sex I didn’t feel like asking her again to wear it so I waited a few days. Then I put it on one morning and started to send her hints of what I really wanted. She took the lead in bed the next two nights. After we finished up last night she wanted me to clean myself and cage since she made me cum in it but didn’t mention to put it back on. Today I wake up and before she leaves the house she says you betting be in your cage by the time I get home. Now how do I get her to take the keys and leave me in longer. I have gone 3 days in a row being let out once a day or so. What’s the best way to move forward? I think she knows I want it on longer. Any advice?

2. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Don't rush things. Being put under pressure is a real passion killer!
    It seems like she enjoys keeping you in chastity already, so it won't be long before she takes things further.
    You could always ask her if she wants to take the keys to her property, to prevent you from playing with yourself and to focus your attention more on her?

Steve57, true42 and Alphasub6988 like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Just go with the flow and maybe next time just lock back up without being told to.

bondinchas and true42 like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Talk it through with her. Good luck

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice