I think Mistress is a little upset

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jun 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    Good morning. It's been a while since I posted on here. You know everyday life. But have checked in from time to time. And when Mistress allows me to. Well this is one of these occasion. Mistress has me on the honor system. You know if I can be a good boy. No cage ! ! But was given strict orders I was not to touch or play with her property unless I asked and was given permission. Well by the title of this thread you guessed I' m in trouble. I was caught not once but twice. All with in a couple hours. Oh yeah Mistress is pissed. After 25 lashes with her cane I was instructed to strip. She smiles and says I have just the thing to teach you not to touch my property unless I give you permission. My hands are put in handcuffs behind my back. Mistress is going to fix this problem now. I'm made to wait for her return. When Mistress returns she has a roll of electrical tape in her hands and a pair of siccsors. My thoughts what is going to do. I was told to spread my legs remain perfectly still. Well she looks at me holding the tape and smiles and says when I'm done you want be fondling my property for a while. Well she proceeds to start wrapping her property in the tape. Enclosing it completely in black electrical tape. Wow ! Mistress leaves a small opening in front to allow me to use the bathroom. She says her property looks so cute all done in black. Asked if I approve. Yes Mistress. So now she informs me I will be left this way most of the day or until Mistress decides otherwise. She has instructed me to post a few pictures for all you to enjoy and fill free to commit. Mistress would love to know what you all think of my confinement.

Attached Files:

ugams and krystalasbaby like this.
  2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    hope you are not going to pee :D

3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress left me a very small opening for that purpose. I will say it's very confining but it nice and secure and tight. I may have to misbehave more often.

4. John

John Member

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    maybe she could add a little tabasco before next time so you don't enjoy it too much :p

5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    No the tape is plenty. I'm sure when Mistress pulls the tape off she will make it slow and painful as possible. And smile while she doing it. Watching me squirm is one of her favorite thing to do.

krystalasbaby likes this.
  6. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Not sure as Mistress apparently shaved off most pubic hair with the exception of a "very cute feminine landing strip" just above the tape.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice