I need some advice on a new cage.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cth96190, Jul 10, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    I need some advice from experienced adherents of male chastity.
    I am new to this and have had difficulty finding a cage that would fit, or, to be more specific, a ring around the cock and balls that would fit.
    Yesterday my new toy arrived. It is called The Cage (see my avatar). For the first time I was able to get a hinged ring closed and then put everything together and lock it. It felt wonderful and extremely exciting (sexually) to be locked, but that is not the point of this post.
    At first it was so comfortable that it felt to be a near-perfect fit, although my balls were pushed forward and my sac was tight as a drum around them. It was just a little bit painful, but in a nice way.
    Anyway, after about four hours the cock ring began to become quite painful. It felt as though the hinge at the bottom, which is shielded by a silicone sleeve, was chewing its way through the flesh of my sac. Elsewhere the ring began to feel pinched and painful.
    Is this normal?
    Is it likely that the ring just a little too small?
    Is this all normal and part of becoming used to wearing a chastity cage?
    Advice, please.

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    Hey buddy!

I'll offer my opinion if I may please!

1. I remember when I got my device it had the rubber sleeve around the hinge. What I found was similar to you-the burning sensation.

I deduced it cam from the sleeve.... The ends of the sleeve create ridges that are not quite far enough away from the sensitive skin under the scrotum. In essence, the single point of the hinge became two points-either end of the sleeve!

What I did was to get another sleeve and slide it on with the original.... That way I effectively doubled the size of the sleeve and moved those aforementioned edges/ridges around to the SIDE of my scrotum.

This solved the problem for me!

2. You can test if the ring is too small in a couple of ways:
    a. Can you fit one finger under it when in place WITHOUT too much of a struggle...? If you CAN'T, likelihood is it's too small.

b. Are your balls feeling cold at all? That is a sign of bad circulation and also means it's too small.

c. Have your balls changed colour? If they look a deep shade of red and/or blue (like a bruise) then, once again, too small.

I'm not a doctor but, by all accounts, if you have b. or c. you need to get that ring off NOW!!!

I've read your posts about your base ring problems before.... It may well be you will need a bespoke device like a Mature Metal, Lori's, Gerecke or Steelorxx.

Or if you have any bespoke metal workers nearby maybe they can fashion you a larger ring...? You could use your hinged ring as an example and get a size made up....?

I have read that Mature Metal do sell an 'oversize' set of measuring rings. I think it is not advertised on the site, but if you email them and/or PM them on this site they can confirm that is the case...

The Chinese devices seem to only go up to two inches (50cm) diameter rings, so you may be out of luck from that point-of-view..... :(

It 'may' be possible for you to stretch your ball sack some using weights and/or stretchers.... That 'might' loosen things up a bit and enable you to get a better fit....

However, that would take some time I imagine.... I have no experience here so can't offer an estimate... Sorry.

People also say that after time in chastity, they find they have to go down to a smaller ring too.... However, I guess you need to find the initial size to get things started!

I hope this helps even if just a little bit mate!

Let us know how you're getting on with things and BE SAFE!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

cth96190 likes this.
  3. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Seems to be a common problem. I cannot wear my CB6000s for more than three days 24/7 before I need a few hours out of it. Let's face it, no matter what device it is, if it is a ball trap device your scrotum will be scrunched up and that causes chaffing. How much depends on the individual. Mine can hurt by just rubbing against my clothes. Other guys have no problem. Definitely any seams or spots that are not smooth, even the edge of a plastic piece that covers the seem, can cause a problem. My CB has some stamped printing on one side of the ring and if I put it on so that the printing faces my scrotum, it will bother me. I am that sensitive. However, over time I went from not bearing it for more than a few hours using the big ring to 3 days in a row with the tightest ring I can fit. Your skin does get used to it over time and when I used to need a few days with my CB off to heal, I now just need 2-3 hours and then lock up again.

cth96190 likes this.
  4. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    I would like to add that the people at Mature Metal have been helping me through this by making suggestions for sizes to try. A big thank you to Mature Metal for being so helpful. The ultimate plan is to get a Mature Metal Jail Bird, once I work out the sizing issues.

5. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

I would definitely recommend the couple at MM. After 10 years of trying devices and thousands of dollars spent, they literally saved the lifestyle for us. We were ready to give up when I came across MM & asked my wife for one final attempt, all or nothing. If it failed, we would drop the issue. The measuring advice was outstanding. (Go small, young man) After returning the Jailbird for one minor adjustment, it's perfect. I wore it for a month the first time, nonstop, but with the key in hand. Tomorrow will be 7 weeks in with no key. She has them both. I will be returning home on Sunday after 7 weeks working the west Texas oil fields. I've had zero problems wearing & working in it. There has been much discussion between us during our time apart and she is ready to consider this permanent. We are both very happy and are both very grateful for the couple at Mature Metal. Listen to them carefully and ask them everything. They are outstanding.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice