I Miss Chastity and Genitorture.

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by vengash, May 19, 2023.

1. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    I've had an odd relationship with an online partner - who has gone MIA about a year ago. Oh, actually, it was me, I went MIA on her. It's complicated. But, I miss being controlled, having to ask for an orgasm, and feeling very frustrated as the days become agonizing weeks. I miss those times when an orgasm also involved some type of embarrassment I'd have to endure. I miss that strange mixture of fear and extreme horniness while tied to the gurney awaiting my daily electric CBT punishment. I miss the written erotica - the scripts. I feel it's necessary to return to prison. I've spent too many years masturbating while ogling women. Only intense electro-CBT sessions can modify my behavior and teach me that what's between my legs is for pain - not pleasure. There is a lot of work to do for the right bull.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice