I have never seen this in metal. Had to get one

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by lthrmitts, Nov 3, 2016.

1. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    I have never seen this in metal? I like how the lock is surrounded in metal. Couldn't really just grab a bolt cutter and cut your way out of this one like you could a padlock. Anyone know if the anti pull out devices works on this one too?

http://getgreatbuys.com/product/316l-stainless-steel-chastity/
    You need a password because it's adult oriented. I used: look

Also giving a clever sounding hypnosis file that creates a desire to want to wear the device with it. Never really thought about that but could be fun. Imagination is running strong.

Someone said it's a little heavy but it seems to be about the same weight at my lori's so shouldn't be any real trouble. I will post when it arrives and give a review.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  2. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    Almost forget I used a coupon that was available for another $10 off. Not sure how long it will last but it was: tenfree
    just passing it along.

3. zizzy

zizzy Member

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Looks really good. await a report;)

4. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Looks very much to me without looking, as a very expensive rip off of the HT2 but im sure @Jasmic68 will offer more words of wisdom than I can ?

5. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And 316L for that money ? Of course it is ;-)

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    That is absolutely a copy of the HTv2. I'm not sure how it would work in metal. The first price is ridiculous for what is still an off the shelf product but the reduced price isn't too bad. Given what you pay for May Chinese devices it is still really expensive.

The issue I see is you would have all of the problems of the HTv2, ease of pull out for instance, not to mention cleaning issues, with the disadvantage of a lot of extra weight.

I will be interested to find out how it goes. If I had a lot of extra cash I might get one to see, but I am saving up for a custom device.

Hans Dietrick and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  7. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    It is certainly an interesting device and apparently being sold even cheaper on DHGate. It's certainly on my list for consideration despite its no-doubt HTv2 ease of pull-out.

Can't help wondering how big the Chinese internal market is for CDs as they have apparently geared up to make a lot of them and to tool op to make the HTv2 in metal (of whatever type) can not be cheap.

8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    yeah this rip off of the holy trainer is on dhgate and ebay, but for much cheaper prices then that website.

9. CL Jenner

CL Jenner New member

Local Time:
    I feel compelled to comment on this one perhaps just to share our experience with the file that comes with it. I didn't know if a hypnosis file would work on my husband or not but the idea of a growing desire in him to give me more control sounded too good to be true. His idea of chastity has been that It's all fun and games for a few weeks and then he wants out for a while. Am I the only one that experiences this frustration? Then a few days or weeks later he is ready to go again, but i am just getting into it.

Since I experience this frustration, the idea of him feeling a desire to give me control again right after I let him ejaculate sounds cute and fun. <g> I am quietly discovering I really like this control. <wink>

When I found this item online, we talked about it and he agreed to give it a try.

I wanted it for 2 reasons. One I think metal looks so sexy and he already has this in plastic. Secondly, the hypnosis file was a turn on for me and I think for him too but his ego wouldn't let him admit it. I think he was pretending to just go along with it for me but deep down he wanted to see if it would work too. So he ordered it and here is a quick report on what has happened so far.

We got the 2 mp files almost immediately after ordering. You get one file for him to listen too and another one will apparently remove the intended effect if he finds it's more than he bargained for. Well, needless to say... I wanted that second one in my possession! He told me 100 times this was never going to work because he is not susceptible to this sort of stuff.

Ok fine i said but, let's give it an honest try. The instructions said to listen at least twice daily and that the time it could take to start working would depend on just how susceptible to the suggestions he is and that it may not even work at all... So what have the effects been?

Well for the first 8 days nothing noticeable on my end seemed to be happening. He said he did feel like he was going under every now and then. The file was pleasant to listen too and made him feel good. He gradually began noticing it was feeling really good to have it on when he finished listening to the file. <hmmmm?> After his first week he seemed to be looking forward to listening to the file <this is good> But when I took it off he was not feeling a desire strong enough to get him to put it back on. <this is not good> Sad Face.....

Did we waste our money and time on this?

Day 12 the device arrived and when he got home I let him out. I didn't know if it was because we had the new device or if this was starting to work. After our time together he put the new one on almost right away. It was so cute. Usually, after a couple weeks he is ready to keep it off not put it back on. It was hard to read into this at this point for obvious reasons.

It's now been 31 days and this is the longest he has ever stayed in the device consecutively. <yes he gets releases and I enjoy controlling them> BUT he is putting it back on for me. <*G* how special is that?> <YEAH>

His ego still refuses to admit its fully working BUT.... I think it really must be working because he has asked me a couple times if I have that other file. My female instincts tell me it's starting to get to him that he can't leave it off because he is long overdue based on my past experience. <how cute... this is so much fun>

I keep telling him he doesn't need to worry about that file i have it safely tucked away. Just keep listening for now since you are not susceptible to all this anyway. <wink> I decided to play into his ego a little this week and challenged him to prove to me that it won't work on you. Prove you are man enough to fight it. <LOL> It's still on.

I am pretty confident it's working so I am going to start to play with him a little more now by not letting him out quite as frequently. I will update again in a couple weeks. So far couldn't be happier,

In closing, if you would both like this arrangement, maybe give it a try? My advice would be to try it and give the removal file to your wife. She may happily keep it in a safe place right ladies?

Hans Dietrick, spider203 and Jasmic68 like this.
  10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I have used hypnosis to help me only be able to cum when my Wife says I am allowed to, if she doesn't allow it then the best I get is ruined. If I masturbate my hands will move slower and slower the closer I get, until at the point right before orgasm I will stop.

We made love after I had been using the files for a few weeks and I only came when she told me I was allowed to, having been right on the edge for a while.

Another time she told me to masturbate to a ruined orgasm. I did, and it happened exactly as the hypnosis file described. I had never masturbated like that before in my life.

Both experiences were utterly incredible.

11. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
  12. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ok so here is an update. I did see the cheaper one but my wife wanted the mp3 file that goes with the other one so we purchased it. It was only about $30 extra to get the file so we went with it. They have a $10 off coupon on the page and that helped bring it down.

We have done this over the past few years on and off just to add to our marriage and it does. It's been good for both of us. She enjoys the control etc and it turns me on too so win win. But I have never really been able to go very long like some of you. I usually get out at least weekly and have rarely gone over a month without a break for a week or two. I have often wondered what it would be like if she was a little more controlling and wanted to push me to keep going. Could this be that push? Would I even really be ready for that? All these questions.

First I have never been hypnotised or even thought of it. I am 99% sure this is not going to work on me. I have been listening to the file now for 13 days and most of them have been 2 times a day. It's an easy listen and the first couple times I was paying close attention to every word to see what this was all about. I didn't want anything weird in there if you know what I mean. But after that, I became comfortable with what is in it and I relaxed and just decided to go with it to see if it will work. By about the 7th day I found myself going under pretty easily. I didn't notice anything other then you feel really good when you count back up to 10 and wake at the end.

I don't know about any of you but when you first put it on it feels really good. Then after about 3 or 4 days, I start to struggle with wanting it on and wanting it off. It's starting to become a bit annoying now for a number of reasons. My mind starts focusing more on having it off and that euphoric feeling of having it on is dissipating. What I noticed after about a week of this is that I was less concerned with having it off. Twice a day I listen to that file and it feels really good again to have it on. Sort of like it does when you first put it back on after a break from it, if that makes any sense? She keeps asking me If I am noticing anything and I keep telling her not really. But I sort of am.

I have been out 3 times in 2 weeks. My wife lets me out last night and it's the first time I sort of did feel like putting it back on after we were done. I think it's just my mind playing games because I know that's what its supposed to do. Usually, after I cum I really don't want it back on right away. Feels so good to be free and not feel the pressure from the ring squeezing you. I can't tell if it's just me thinking that this file is supposed to make me want it back on or if something more then that is really starting to work. I could have left if off but after about 20 min. she wanted me to put it back on and honestly, I kind of wanted too. Man did it felt good when I did. I told her last night that I am not sure but I sort of am feeling something with this. She, of course, was elated. This is really difficult to explain what I feel. You sort of know you can leave it off but you also know it's going to feel really good to put it back on. Strange sensation.

I can't say it made me put it back on just yet. But admittedly, I do see if this intensifies much more it might be able to do that. I still think a lot of this is just me thinking this is what it's supposed to do and can't tell how much is me just going along with it and how much of it is actually really working or not. I mean if I really didn't want to put it back on would I find it back on? I doubt it, not yet. But it probably could work if I keep going.

It's likely safe to say I am coming to a turning point pretty soon. I have to decide if I want to keep going or maybe just stop listening pretty soon? I keep wondering if I stop will it keep working? I am kind of conditioned to listening too it by now. Sort of look forward to it now because after listening it feels so good to have it on. One part of me wants to see it effectively work as promoted and another part of me is wondering how I would handle not getting my breaks now and then. The longest I think I have ever gone is about 30 days and that was with getting out 4 or so times during that time and by then. i just wanted a break from the ring. This could really start to get to me in a way I have never experienced if I couldn't get those breaks. Of course, that is exactly what she is hoping will happen I am sure.

Anyone else crazy enough to try this?

I will keep you updated. Still waiting for the new device to arrive. Could be a couple more weeks.

13. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    I'mnot sure if I should be asking this but is it possible to share the file?

I'm not overly keen on forking out for a device I'll never use (I prefer ringless) but I'd love to give the hypnosis a go...

Jasmic68 likes this.
  14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I must admit that I too am willing to try the file, but I already like wearing my device, and I too am not going to buy the device just to get the file. I am however enjoying reading about your experiences.

15. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I will say that device looks amazing even if it was only for the pure esthetics.
    The mp3 files some are rather well done some are way to short .
    However in the grand scheme of things why not give it a go .

Xx Wendy

16. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    Unexpectedly received the device today. Wasn't expecting it for possibly a few more weeks. Of course my wife cheerfully let me switch devices. We have a few different ones from plastic to steel. Including a ht2 but the ring is 45 with small cage and it's just too small/tight was never able to get the ring on. I will list it for sale when I get time. For all practical purposes it's unused. The ring and cage have never been on. If anyone is interested pm me before I list it, I would sell via PayPal for $145 shipping included in USA.

On this steel one, I ordered the ring at 50m with standard tube and I would say after just a few hours of wearing it now, this is settling in to fit just about right. It is still very tight. Not sure if it's just because its new and I am somewhat excited but time will tell. Seriously for the money - what $120 something - my Lori's was like $800.

Truthfully, regardless of which one she locked on me this or the Lori's I could not remove one easier then the other from what I can tell so far. They are both very secure.

I hope I am not boring you all with these updates.

I just got to my home office and was able to examine things in private a little. First time to look at it along. Wow... they really did a great job on this. I didn't realized the locking mechanism keyhole on this was super tiny. You would have to get something really small in there and on top of that it would need to somehow grip the lock itself to pull it out. Simply unlocking it won't allow you out. You also have to pull it out of a long cylinder that it fits tightly in. I have no Idea how you would do all that without the key. On top of that it's in an awkward position to try to work on it. There simply is nothing on this that would realistically allow you to cut or break.

Compared to Lori's? I cannot say it's any heavier then the Lori's. Seriously it's about the same, I haven't officially weighed them to compare but at this point I don't feel any noticeable difference in the weight of the device while on. The tube on this one does point down slightly more then what I am used too so it puts more pressure on my balls squeezing them and pushing them out more around the ring. Only time will tell if that has a negative effect and if it's too tight for my balls. I suspect once I calm down it's going to be just about right but let's see. Everyone will be different of course on this. Also the tube has better coverage behind the ring since it goes under the ring to lock in place. That covers more area making it more challenging to get any leverage to pull back on the shaft. I hadn't factored that in as well. I was never able to get the tube on the ht2 because the ring was too small. But this one is good so far.

When I put plastic on I always know in the back of my mind I can find some way to get out of this with a little effort if I had to. It's like fine, I will play along with you but I still could have control if I wanted. For me when I put steel on it's just not the same. It's like now I play along like it or not. Seems more intimidating and controlling. I am sure it's more fun for her too. She knows there is no escape without her permission. Go ahead and get horny what are you going to do about it? You better focus on me... Gives her a greater feeling of control and power and hopefully feeling even more loved.

I have only had this a few hours so give me some time to further explore. Let me note, even if I do manage to find a way to pull out there is clearly going to be NO WAY to get my balls out of this - period. My wife thinks it's the sexiest looking one yet and it is very good. Not sure if that's going to be good or bad for me. Hoping it turns her on and she wants me out more often. She tends to go through phases and right now she is in one of seeming to truly enjoy this. And honestly, I like that. It's easier to wear and do this when you have a good reason to do it. Sustaining that over time is where the challenge for me is going to come in if this works.

The post above was written about 2 days before I actually posted it. So it's really been what... 4 days or so since I wrote that one.

Let me update you on the file. The past few days I am uquestionably noticing and feeling the effects. I look forward to listening to the file. Thinking about this as I right this, the fact that I am compelled to continue to listen to this file may be the "trick" and I suspect it could be sort of a trick. Listening to this the first few times I didn't notice anything. Of course as I said I was listening to see if there was any weird stuff in it. Once I was convinced there wasn't I decided to just let go and see what happens. I allowed myself relax since I have never done this I don't know if I went under or not but It felt really good when i was done.. The suggestions feel good and you wake feeling refreshed. Each time I listened and woke up - I loved the feeling of having the device on. I just feels good. It does dissipates over time. What does not seem to be dissipating is the desire to have it on, to want to wear it. Those suggestions seem to clearly be working very well.

My ego hasn't allowed me admit to it because of all the variables involved. Honestly I cannot tell, but I think it may already be working. Looking back is this like that analogy of cooking the frog. You throw him in some warm comfortable water turn up the heat and before he can jump out it's too hot and he is cooked. By the time I am realizing this may be working is it going to be too late? I suspect there are a few angles in this that make it work and that being one of them. Whoever put this together thought it through very well.

So many questions going through my head as I think about this right now. Have these suggestions already been planted in my subconscious mind? Will I actually find myself in need of that file that removes this at some point? I never in 100 years thought this had any chance of actually working on me. Has it? Right now... I just WANT to wear it. I don't even feel like NOT wearing it for her. This is a crazy feeling. It feels so good to just have it on knowing she likes it. Will this fade away? Will it grow stronger? What about when life gets busy and I am not getting out as much and it will. It always does. No fault of anyone or anything just how our lives work. What effect will going long between these releases have on me? Will I keep feeling like listening to that file and wearing it or will I want to rip it off? So many questions as I wonder did this really already just work? What about her - How will she react? This is unlike anything we have ever tried before. It's turning me on what about her? How is she going to handle this new power? If I ask for that file to remove this, she is pretty sharp will that be the clue that it's worked and will she give it too me or tease me more? Normally by about now I am starting to really want to leave this off for a while and I don't' feel that at all right now. wow. All these questions. When will i know if this is just all in my imagination or if it's real?

On top of that someone else sent me a pm and said that they started this about 3 months ago and have not been able to leave this off since. The suggestions took quickly on them. Said it took about 3 weeks to break his body into getting used to wearing it but now feels natural.

In their words... "Each time it comes off an overwhelming desire to put it back on ends up "quickly" creating the desired result. I last week I had a 2 hour dr visit and was able to leave it off no problem. Didn't feel any desire to wear it. When I got home I wanted nothing more then to put it back on and did. For me it seems like the more I attempt to resist it the stronger it grows in me."

WOW... What am i doing? More to come. Anyone else doing this?

17. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry accidentally submitted twice.

18. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  19. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    thanks for the update. Glad its working out.

20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I tried one of those hypnosis tracks my ex got it me from the internet somewhere and burned it onto a cd six times so it would repeat but I had a cd that would repeat play anyway. We lived apart and she asked me to try it by just playing it continually but in the background when i went to bed. I was hooked on the track for a while and used to play it through the day as well somtimes.

Whether it made a difference or not I can't really tell but I do love wearing my cage, I feel much better with it on and I do feel naked without it even when I am not in a relationship and not really getting anything out of wearing it.

What is needed now is subliminal messaging to make the ladies want a relationship with a guy that wants to be locked. :)

21. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    Filltee, sounds to me like that file worked perfectly and accomplished just what she set out to do! As you say you love to wear it to this day. I was wondering if this would last and I think you answered it for me.

Six more days have passed and still no release. I am not used to going this long without it being taken off. I was expecting to be able to take off the new device for any one of various problems that can occur but there have been none. Really impressed as far as that goes but it's a curse at the same time. It has really helped to listen to this file a couple times a day. I would really be climbing the walls. Just when I start getting desperate I listen tho this file and it feels really good and right to have it on again when I wake back up. But that is also a potential challenge because i go under easily now it's is definitely setting these suggestions in. This was well thought out.

My wife started communicating with some other women on one of these forums and they are sharing ideas. She kept telling me for the past week that they are thinking up a fun game that she and I can play and it's getting really good. I had no idea what that really meant but tonight I learned. Got home went to my office and she comes in sits on my lap and gave me a nice warm sexy slow kiss. As if I am not aroused enough already without that. When I am caged this stuff is like 10x more sensual for some reason.

She smiled and explained she has been talking with someone else on here and they gave her a great idea to try. She said I want you to play a game with you to see if this file you are listening to is working or not. But I want to really know if it's working so there needs to be an incentive. If it is working we will do this for 60-days to start.

I am pretty confused right now and unsure what this means...
    She went on to explain that Saturday she is going to let me out. If I can keep it off for 24 hours I can postpone starting this game. This will give me a real incentive to see if the file is working. If not we start playing Saturday. If so I can have 3 full days out of the device! That is my incentive.
    Ok so I start to negotiate in my own head - so there is no way this is going back on
    I am noticing another voice and a feeling of a strange sensation when I think of leaving it off. I really cannot put this into words... It's a strong feeling to leave it on. I keep thinking this is crazy there is no reason I cannot leave it off but this feeling is almost overpower and I haven't even removed it???? I am still struggling with my inner voice when I come back to the conversation with her....

She is all happy and playful as she lightly grabs my crotch and says If you can go from Saturday morning to Sunday morning without putting this back on then we won't begin just yet. But if you put it back on before Sunday morning that means it's working and we celebrate. See these 2 dice? She opens her hands showing them to me before she softly throws them on my desk. You will roll these and whatever the number is you get to give me that many orgasms before I let you out again. Here's the reward for you.... I will do ANYTHING you want me too on the days you get out. I mean - ANYTHING... I will make it so worth your while you will be begging to do it again.

All I could think was WTH? Wait... ANYTHING keeps going through my head and right now that is sounding incredible... my mind is racing to understand what all this means.

Then she looks at me and says... OR if you don't want me to do anything I can just leave it on for 60 days and you know I will still get my way and you won't have any fun. Besides, don't you want to want to know if it's working? We talked for a while on chat and we needed to create a real incentive to see if it's working or we won't know. don't you agree?

Well, YES, actually I do sort of want to know I said. In my mind, I keep wondering because so many new variables were thrown in I don't really know. My mind keeps thinking it can't force me to do something and then I feel almost afraid to take it off. It's SO weird...

Great me too! Now, she speaks as if I have already somehow agreed to all this she says so we see what happens Saturday. Think you can do it?
    I am still analyzing the situation in my mind. 2 dice, 6 numbers total possible 12 are you kidding me? How long will that take to give her 12 orgasms between our busy lifestyle? This is now turning me on like nothing she has ever done to me.

Before I even say anything she kisses me again and says great... I can't wait... Love you and walks out of my office.

My head is spinning as I write this. Oh, man now what...??? This stupid thing feels so good on right now...

Hans Dietrick and guest 2942 like this.
  22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    This idea of you giving her a set nimber of orgasms before you get to do anything at all. I think its probably the best offer you will ever get.
    Especially as she is only using 2 dice, maximum 12 orgasms for her. Extremely achievable and seemingly easy target. Dependent of course on how she counts orgams. Still thats not really an issue, she holds your keys and as regards your prgasms she says when and how and if, so no matter how long it does take she is at least offering you ANYTHING for now even if she withdrawes thwe offer later.

More importantly she is discussing TTTWD with other women and clearly embracing the idea of controlling your orgasms and keeping you locked. Surely that alone is cause for celebration even she does teach you to enjoy regretting it.

23. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Bugger.

Just went to order one of these but they must've sold out...

24. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    Bugger
    I sent them a message because I had a question and also asked if they were sold out. They said they were but just got a few more in for now. They seem to be selling a lot of them and I see why, it's much better than I expected it to be.

http://getgreatbuys.com/product/316l-stainless-steel-chastity/
    the password is: look.

Not sure if the $10 off still works but you can try. CODE: tenfree

Filltee,
    You make great points. Seriously anything over 7 days for me and I start to get crazy desperate for a release. I think her having someone else helping her with so much more experience with this opened her mind up to new things she never really considered before. I've never seen her this enthusiastic about any of this like she is now. It's having an effect on her. A great one at that I have to admit it's really hot. This would not be fun if she wasn't so into it.

UPDATE:
    She took it off Saturday morning around 8:00am. I immediately felt the compulsion to put it back on but didn't say anything. Tried to act like it was no big deal. I was committed to prove this isn't going to work so I was determined to fight it. I will spare you the struggle of the next few hours and just tell you
    - I LOST!

The best way I can explain this is... It's like you really don't care what the consequences are you just want it on. I can't fully explain it because it's a feeling. Sort of like trying to tell someone what it's like when you get drunk if they have never been. You really can't explain it. This is the same. Just before noon, she was locking it back on me and I honestly didn't care anymore. She knew at that point that this was all working. I really couldn't deny it anymore nor did I really care too. I don't think either one of us could have have been happier but she showed it a lot more than me. For me, it felt so flipping good and so right to have her lock this thing back on me. Was like a huge relief. I keep thinking, what does this mean now? How can you keep it off if you don't want too? if you feel like you want it on is it forcing you to wear it. It's so different than I initially thought it would be. I don't think it can MAKE you wear it. But it is making me desperately WANT to wear it.

For anyone who cares....
    For starters.... I rolled a 4 and a 3. Now I agree to give her 7 orgasms before I get out. Then she tries to trick me - She said you have one shot at this. You rolled a 7. If you roll again and you roll less then a 7 I let you out for whatever you want right now! But... if you roll more than a 7 we double the number? I refused - NO WAY I said! I stuck with 7. I would probably roll a 12 and have to go 24 days and I can't do that because that could take a long time. I took my loss and I got the first one done Saturday night. It was pretty fun actually. She didn't even hesitate to express her amusement and enjoy her control as I desperately found myself between her legs. Why are women so soft and sexy? Uhggg... Now I keep thinking about this...

So now I can't get complacent or I am going to suffer. I really can't get caught up in the day to day things in life now, or just blow this off. I have to keep dropping this number on a timely basis because I am freakin stuck until I do. Staying focused and getting her in the mood is something I hadn't taken into consideration before all this. I know in about 7 days I am going to be climbing the walls for a release and it's already 2 and I only have 1 down. I tried a few times on Sunday but she must have been satisfied from Saturday yet. I have to get another one in tonight. What the hell must she be thinking? Ladies?

I never really thought about this before now but whoever thought of this was brilliant. This is not a bad thing but I can clearly see where this is going to play into a women's love of affection, attention, adoration etc. like nothing else you could possibly do. You lock a guy up and everything about the women he loves becomes even more sensual and sexy. Down to those soft sexy cute little-painted toes. OMG... It's not fair.

Another thing I never really factored into this game on my end is that my constant drive to hit on her, kissing her, feeling her etc is keeping me aroused even more and I can't just sneak off and masturbate if she isn't in the mood. This is giving her a sick amount of control. In turn letting her feel more loved and it should because she is. Like i said this wouldn't be fun if she wasn't so into it. I don't know if any of you other guys feel this but there really is something very satisfying about giving her an orgasm, even if it's with my tongue. This time it almost felt like revenge in a good way. You want to lock me up fine take this! When she starts moving her hips and moaning.... omg... it's so sexy.

She said that in the past her challenge with chastity has been it's very difficult for her because she always wants to please me too. She feels sort of guilty. But something this other person said helped her to change her belief. She learned that not giving me an orgasm every time is going to make the one I get all that much more enjoyable. She said she sees how this could actually be doing me a favor and making it better for me. WTH?? That is not a favorable mindset for me. The hardest thing in the past for her has been accepting that it's okay for me to give her pleasure without receiving it back. She doesn't feel guilty anymore. OH, the joyous news just keeps flowing in. Seriously??? Can we close her account on here? shesh...

That's it I have to get to work today. I need to get my mind off this if I can!
    Wrapping up - I didn't feel forced to do anything. I just wanted too.
    Will this last? I don't know...
    Now what? Right now I just have to focus intently on 6 more orgasms before this starts to drive me crazier then it already is.

25. Lori CBX

Lori CBX New member

Local Time:
    Ok, this is too cute. I want to do this and OMG that thing looks sexy... I can't wait to lock that on my boyfriend. I showed this to him and after some discussion I think I surprised him. I managed to get him to order it, and it was easier then I expected. I think he agreed because he really believes there is no way this file is going to work on him <how cute neither did you>

We have experimented with chastity but I was having the same issue as your wife. I realize something important. Im not this super, how would you say, feminest controlling women! I don't know the right words sorry everyone i don't mean disrespect to anyone by this... I like a man to be a man but I have had fantasies about controlling his orgasms like this at times. I realize I have a conflict after reading this. I happen to enjoy cunillingus a lot but I am timid or shy about it for some reason. I just want him to do it I am uncomfortable asking for it. So perhaps one can Imagine this plays right into my fantasies. <were did i put those dice?> haha. I now realize why I have been holding back and couldn't really get into it so to speak. It's because my female nature seems to be a pleaser and I want to please him. I didn't feel good unless I "got him" too so to speak too. But when your wife shared that making you wait is pleasing you even MORE in the end something clicked for me. <*g* Why didn't I realize this>? I can do that, not feel guilty AND enjoy it if any of that makes any sense??? If making him wait will give him even great pleasure then I can do that without feeling bad about it.

I am soooooooo excited. <big smile> The files already arrived. We put the first one on his phone so he can listen regularly like you and I made him promise me he would. I dared him to prove to me he can listen to this 2 times a day for 30 days and then show me he outsmarted it. His ego is going to force him to attempt to prove me wrong. <isn't the male ego special ladies?> He is totally acting all cocky right now. It's really cute.

We dusted off the cb and put it on him. He really doesn't know what to think of all this and I am surprising myself too. This time feels different. He is so cute locked up. I feel like I have a new outlook and something exciting to look forward too. I just hope it fits good and this all works... Wish me well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice