I have a couple of newbie questions

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by sstx, Oct 3, 2014.

1. sstx

sstx New member

Contractor
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    I have had a CB6000s for a couple of weeks or so, my first device. My Mistress put me in it for 5 days the first time and after about 5 days out I am locked back up, now on day 7. I have been basting my testicles with cocoa butter to help with the stretching and it has worked great.
    So now to my question as my testicles have loosened up for lack of better term, should I be working down in ring size and will that make it more comfortable?
    My other question, as my Mistress has decided she really likes this and I do too. Is the Holy Trainer really a lot more comfy than my current CB6000.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    I started off with the largest ring and after a few weeks, I was down to the next largest and now the third largest. The tighter you can get it without cutting off circulation (you should be able to get a finger or most of it between the ring and your scrotum), the less your skin will move around and chaff. I am on day 6 or 7 of wearing my CB6000s almost all the time. Every few days I get a hot spot so I take it off for an hour and then lock it back up again. For me, sleeping with it on is no problem as I am too old to get nighttime or morning erections. After a while you get so used to wearing it that you miss it when it is not on you. Good Luck and enjoy.

3. sstx

sstx New member

Contractor
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM

Thank you Vinny I have noticed that every time I think i need to ask Mistress to remove it the burning or the pain seems to subside. I have already gotten where I absolutely love to sleep in it and waking up with it on. One really big bonus Mistress can't quit play with my testicles.

4. jerryfromamerica

jerryfromamerica New member

Local Time:
    When I was in a cb6000s I found no way to sleep well. I did find if you move the ring just slightly to a new area on the major arteries going to your balls it allows relief immediately for awhile, though the true solution is an oval ring oriented vertically that allows those arteries to flow. After I got a loris 2d with an oval ring I never woke again from pain.

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    Hey there!

The Holy Trainer gets a good rep on here! I can't comment personally as I've never had one... Sorry!

But what I wanted to add was both these types of devices are difficult to keep clean. The plastic gets pretty funky pretty quick!!

You mentioned you were new into chastity... GREAT choice btw!!! :D

So.... if you really wanted to go for a sustained period of lockup you may need to either get a great cleaning routine, or, look at something metal...

Whatever you do, ENJOY!!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

6. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    This area "Secret Garden" is strictly for the girls and Trans gendered gurls have been in here too.
    The purpose for this room was to discuss women in chastity, as weird as that is to most of us here.
    So I am moving this thread to a more appropriate place.
    Namely the CB Range section of "The Mall" where this thread will land right on top of another thread with a relatively similar topic.

Cheers all.
    sk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice