I feel that I gave her an incomplete gift...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rui Pinto, Feb 27, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Hey, guys.

First of all, I apologize for my bad English, but I'm Portuguese and I'm not very good at writing (or speaking) English ... and so I use the help of the translator many times

I would like to have your opinion/help on how to solve (if it has resolution) my small dilemma about chastity.

About three years ago I was filled with courage and introduced my enormous fetish/chastity fantasy to my wife. I think that as all women did not understand initially, but as it came from me, she undertook to try to understand the theme a little better, and ended up accepting a period of chastity as an experience.

I know that chastity, unfortunately, is very much based on the system of honor and commitment, however my wife eventually accepted the idea, but always told me that she did not feel very safe and erotic, because despite everything, she knows that if i really wnat, I can unlock myself (with more or less difficulty).

Besides, she doesn't appreciate her need to be committed to having to lunlock me every single day for hygiene reasons, because she feels that it breaks the logic of chastity.

This led me to try a high number of chastity devices to find out which one is best for me, within the market possibilities... and at the same time satisfied her, but with so much experience I ended up giving up chastity for some reasons.

Unfortunately, I'm not a very physically gifted man about the size of my penis. I believe I may be below average, and besides, I have a huge variation in size when I'm flaccid. In some cases, when I'm sitting or with my legs bent, it gets really small, as if it shrinks all in.

In addition I tried several cage models more closed and others more open. In the closed, by far the HT v4 nano was the best, however my wife does not be pleased for the need for imperious hygiene, and has to unlock me every day.

In the open, I ended up to try some models in plastic and steel and i ended up realizing that the model "black mamba" nub with the smallest wide ring was the most perfect ring for me, because when it placed with the locked cage i had a huge difficulty in being able to remove, however the cage is about 37mm internal width (which is immense for me) and in addition the gap between the cage and the ring is very small and becomes very uncomfortable.

... I did not experience this model with the thinnest ring or even the anatomical ring, because however I gave up.

A few days ago, my wife surprised me when she got back to the subject, asking me if I had ever found the right device, which made me realize that she liked it and gave me (again) motivation to find the right device and that it is to her complete pleasure.

Unfortunately, she don't appreciate full chastity belts, so my preference will have to fall only in the cages.

I wonder that a man with a smaller penis will have a harder time finding the right device! It seems to me that with a bigger penis, it becomes more difficult to remove from the cage, but am I wrong?

I'm small but I don't like the micro cages (or my wife)... and her little wish was for me to use a device that was really difficult to remove without the cage, and that i didn't have the need to withdraw daily for me to sanitize, and at the same time she like to see on my penis, and not like those "sissy" cages.

Is this a very big utopia for a man with a small penis and will the full chastity belt be my only option?

None of this has anything to do with being unfaithful, and in fact, I don't masturbate as often as that. I love making love to my wife, and I love the feeling of being hers entirely. She also does not have great desires for domination, but I realized that when i using the cage, she feels more woman, more confident and we end up much closer, almost as if we were boyfriends again, but with a huge secret between her legs.

However I feel that I gave her an incomplete gift but that she loved... And now I can't offer you the rest.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  2. Deleted member 103212

Go get a PA piercing if you really want her to feel that it’s secure. At that point you can wear a little looser cage and have enough room to clean without removing. I’m in a steel cage now with a pa cage and there is zero escaping without the key or picking the key. But if you’re doing this for the right reasons you won’t even attempt to get out. I’ve gone 3 weeks without being let out. My biggest issue with cages was that I needed a small ring gap but a 47mm base ring. I’m about 7” hard and 2-3” flaccid. The cage I wear is 2” in length. I did go through about 15-20 cages before finding the perfect cage. Don’t give up.

3. Deleted member 104385

Hmm. Sounds like most off the shelf devices won't work for you. You may have to start seriously thinking about a custom device made to your measurements. There's tons of places that make custom cages and devices to your specific size, all that can have extra things added to them to help make more secure as in pa, glans ring, etc.

Most popular brands that you can research on here are badass workroom, mature metal, red chili, steel weeks extreme.

https://badassworkroom.com/collections/custom-chastity-cage

https://cage-de-chastete.com/en/

https://www.maturemetal.com/product-category/chastity-devices/

https://www.steelwerksextreme.com/

These are just a few. There are many more that you can research on this forum site. Good luck in your search for a well fitting chastity device.

4. Deleted member 104385

Also there are a few cages that are quite small that you can try from ternence

5. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    I'm pretty small when flaccid and not terribly large when erect. The Vice Mini works great for me. But not everyone has the same success that I have. I can go a month or more without removing it using q-tips and squeeze bottle to clean while in the shower. But I like to take it off every couple of weeks to shave.

6. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    First I would say you Find a SS base ring that fits snugly but not too tight to cause irritation the ring you choose should have various cage attachments also SS wire which makes cleaning in the shower possible. I also require a smaller cage which is the smallest one that fits on this base, other sizes come in handy for playtime but that is another subject. Good luck, your already over the first hurdle and most important one, your wife is on board so keep thinking positive and good luck, I’ve had mine on longer than I can remember two three years at least.

7. Deleted member 100175

I was able to pull-out the back of my Kink3d Cobra - though it would've been at best 'unpleasant' to then either get hard, and/or pop it off & back on again

no chance with the Mature Metal Jailbird. larger ball-gap is now perfect after adjustment & easy to keep things clean whilst wearing in a daily soapy shower

8. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    amazon has a wide variety of chastity devices, complete with measurements for each one. i'm a chagrined/happy customer!

9. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Yes, you are wrong. It's not hard to get OUT, it's hard to get back in if the cage is tightly fitted to a larger penis. However, with lube all things are possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice