I don't want to share you... yet

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TheEncoded, Oct 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    I was finishing up getting ready for the day this morning when my wife looked at me and said, "you look sexy". I replied with, "well, this is all for you." Pretty typical exchange so far. Then she says, "good. I don't want to share you." There was a pause and then, "yet."

I definitely harbor a cuckold fantasy and hope she cucks me some day on her terms and for her pleasure.

Before I chose to devote myself and submit to my wife, I definitely fantasized about sleeping with other people.

I have absolutely no idea if she had any serious intention regarding "sharing" me, but I'm definitely feeling conflicted about that statement. Since devoting myself to her, I have come to view her body as supremely beautiful. I still appreciate other people's beauty, but I haven't had a single urge to be with anyone else in months. On the other hand, it would be really hot to perform for my wife.

I guess the only real objection I would register with my wife is that I don't want to be part of any activity which is going to make her feel bad. What if she instructs me to please someone else and she ends up feeling jealous or disgusted, etc.?

Obviously this is all very hypothetical at this point. It was one passing comment. Oh hell, maybe she said it to tease me mentally.

All this chastity business is vexing for me. I am historically a very decisive person and don't have a lot of mixed feeling about things. Yet another new territory for me.

Charles3451 likes this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    If your wife is like mine........and chastity is messing with your mind...like mine......I'd offer this recommendation: She was just making a joke and I would not make much out of it.

Ladies will usually make their "hints" sufficient if they want to get a point across.

I hope that helps.

Skywalker41918 and Charles3451 like this.
  3. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    That is probably a good frame of mind to take.

Another possibility I had not considered is that maybe she is just flexing her newly found FLR muscle a bit. Perhaps the suggestion was just meant to remind me that my penis and sexuality is her's now.

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I believe you are just looking into what she said too much, you made something out of nothing.

5. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    As many have suggested, she's probably just joking or teasing you.
    But even if she isn't, that could be an interesting and beautiful development in your FLR.

TheEncoded likes this.
  6. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    I'm sure I'm making more out of the comment than was intended. I would be absolutely floored if she asked me to have any kind of sexual activity with another person at this point in our relationship.

I guess my real intention with the thread was to explore my conflicted feelings over the concept, not so much that I'm seriously worried she might be considering it. My apologies for presenting things in a dramatic or unclear way.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    this is very good advice, I have also found if a lady wants you to know something then subtlety is not something they use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice