I don't think I ever formally introduced myself here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MaleChastityNow, Dec 12, 2013.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    I don't believe I ever formally introduced myself here, though some people on this site know me and the chastity devices I make. I've been into chastity for approximately 15 years and made my first device around that time. That first device was made of leather and was based on something I had seen on the internet.

I only began making metal devices in 2006, during a stint of being unemployed. I already had the necessary metal working machinery to make chastity devices...they were tools I had acquired to make parts for the telescopes I was making at the time...astronomy was my hobby.

I've been in business 7 years now and really enjoy letting my devious mind roam free to see what it can create. Three days ago I happened across a sketch I made two years ago for a simple, open-design chastity device. Well, two days ago I decided to prototype the piece. The device requires a Prince Albert piercing to use, and I just uploaded photos in the image gallery...the folder name is MCN.

Since the design is so open it will not prevent the wearer from touching his penis, but it will certainly prevent him from attaining an erection! I’ve been in the device for 48 hours now and must say it’s much more comfortable than I thought it would be…trapped ball devices have not been my favorite type of device to wear for a long, long time.

I am experiencing some discomfort at the point of my Prince Albert piercing, but this is due to my penis being stretched because I made the connecting rod too long.

So far, I haven’t experienced any irritation from having my balls being split and laid across the connecting rod, though that of course may change as the days pass by.

Nor have I tried stimulating myself to orgasm yet, though many here know that even if one person can’t reach orgasm in a device it doesn’t mean another person can…and/or will.

One potential perceived negative is some people may consider such a design to be useless since the guy wearing it can touch/stimulate himself. But perception is relative to the perceiver, and alternatively, this concept also allows one’s keyholder to employ teasing, electrical play, and other forms of cock and ball torture to the exposed and vulnerable genitals.

On the positive side, hygiene and cleaning is super easy, and it’s pretty much essential that one must sit in order to urinate.

I'm going to attempt spending a minimum of one week in the device, since I like the idea of having my cock perpetually stretched.

Anyway, I'll be poking around the site (pun not intended!) to see if there's a place where guys living locked can post updates regarding their current status...

Cheers,
    MCN

petevans likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice