I can't sleep anymore !

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Catbond, Nov 8, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Hey everyone ! as some of you may already know from my recent introduction. I'm newly locked (it's been 4 days) but here's the thing, sleeping gets really challenging as i'm getting awaken at 5am every night due to night time erections (Hard ones, i'm 24 :p). I've tried to shake it off by walking or peeing, but as soon as i go back to bed thinking i've dealt with it , it swells back up !

My cage is very well fitted there's no room for growth therefor all the blood stacks up between the cock ring and the pubis , that hurts pretty bad...
    Do you guys know if my body will eventually adapt or is there a way to prevent it altogether ?

Thanks !

2. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Hello and welcome to the Mansion. You will get used to the nocturnal erections after a week or two.
    With me its more like 3am and if I am unlocked for any length of time it starts all over again.
    You will adapt given time.

3. Locked N Sealed

Locked N Sealed Slave to Keyholder Kim

California
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    I get them at 3-4 am. Before bed I use lube on the cockring and on my sack around the ring. Keeps the fire away :-D

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    Yep. It used to be 4am on the dot every night, for weeks when I first started. I got soooo tired that in the end I just zoned out again after stumbling to the loo and back. After a while it stopped, or it was still happening but I didn't wake! Now it only gets bad if my Wife decides to give me a good teasing session the night before.

5. Eliza

Eliza Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sleeping on your back and not wearing any restrictive pants helped me a lot. And for additional comfort, use a rope or something like that to hold your cage in place, tie it around your waist and to the spacer or the base-ring. The cage needs to sit dead center on your crotch and should be able to grow straight up. But it mustn't fall to the left or right when you're limp. That's what I've learned. The rest is: get used to it ;) I still don't enjoy sleeping caged, it's my least favorite thing about chastity, but it's definitely possible to sleep well enough anyway.

Good night and good luck!! xxx

WishiwasLilly and lexie like this.
  6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    It happened to me during the first few weeks. Just grab an ice pack from the freezer or any frozen bag of vegetables. Hold that against your balls and erection will go away. I sleep better locked up. Just so used to it after 4 years. Nighttime erections are not a problem anymore.

7. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    The string is a good advice. You can also have a string from underneath the ring and to the back like a string bikini :). I started that way but now it's no problem at all.. And as Locked and sealed said. Lube is really good to. I still use it from time to time...

Good luck :).

Eliza likes this.
  8. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    From my own experience mine stop happening after ive gone through the leaking pre-come stage usually @ the 10-14 day period, it will go in time but it does feel like its going to last for ever !!!

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Lots of good advice being offered. Though wearing a thong or a piece of string could be counter productive as it presses against your anus whilst you a trying to be NOT erect.

I would suggest like other have, copius lube .. baby oil gel I found to tend to stay slippery all night. I would also suggest checking your A-ring size is it too tight when you are getting erect, or trying to. Also check that the spacer is big enough. You are learning to wear your CD you did not say which one.

With Lori's tubes they say it should be tight enough to prevent erection attempts and you will have no difficulty wearing it... I can't speak for that approach.

There are two ways to break a horse, throw a saddle on, mount it, stay on it till it quits.. its broken.
    or
    Place a blanket on it and build up slowly, it never realises its being acclimatised , rideable but not broken.

I started with the cb2k in hindsight btw I think that one was awful.
    But I found that in trying to force it was very slow progress. A slightly larger A-ring and larger spacer really helped. We tightened things up again once I had worn it for a fornight with just one cleaning break a couple of times. Back to the tighter A-ring and slightly smaller spacer and we had me where she wanted me.

Take your time there is no hurry and if all works out for you both then you could be wearing it or others for years to come (or not). :confused:

I love regretting learning to wear mine. :rolleyes:

10. Catbond

Paris
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for your advice ! I'm currently out of my device as i sustained pretty uncomfortable abrasions on the scrotum.
    I suspect the gap to be too small as my device's curve is nearly 90 degree (known to be a sissy cage) that results in the cage pressing on my ballsack pretty hard. I'm currently looking into ringless devices but i'm unpierced so it's a little bit of a dead end at the moment :s

11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    It just takes time to get used to things . So go a few days locked have a day or two out then add a day or two and so on.

I can see your point 24 and nice high levels of testosterone lol . Absolutely perfect for not being in chastity. On the flip side probably just as well or the slightest naughty thought and you would need a couple of man size tissues!

Xx Wendy

Catbond likes this.
  12. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    With ice packs do wrap them in a towel or something straight out of the freezer and you could get a burn especially as the skin on your boy bits is thin.

Xx Wendy

13. Catbond

Paris
    Local Time:
    Thanks @Wendygirl this is definitely not easy to accommodate for now ^^ It's a prefect time to be unlocked but my gf already noticed my changing behavior while locked and wants me back in a cage asap haha

14. Ossian

Ossian Member

Portland, Oregon
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Then you've gotten really lucky -- your gf is obviously a good one for you!

The wake-you-up discomfort does ease off some. Or, you can hang in there for two decades and it won't be as big a problem. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice