HTV3 Sizing - small or nano?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by lockedup12, Jun 1, 2018.

1. lockedup12

lockedup12 New member

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Hi All,

I've read a few fitting threads but haven't seen anything specific to my case so thought I'd ask. My wife has enjoyed our journey so far and I'm ready to invest in a slightly better cage. She likes the look of the HT more than steel and the jailbird is way to expensive right now.

Sitting I've measured between 1.5"-2" (most consistently around 1.5") but standing it fluctuates between 1.75"-2.25". I've read you should base cage size at the smallest, but not when it "turtles". I definitely feel like it's more prone to turtle when sitting so I'm a little confused. Will the small HTV3 be the right fit? It seems like the tube will be too big when sitting and just right when standing. The nano seems like it'll be way too small when standing and I'll more than fill it at all times.

I like the security of the small vs nano too but don't want to regret getting the wrong size.

I have a cheap knock off and the 45 ring is the best fit for that, I assume it'll be the same for the HT but obviously turning to the experts for guidance.

2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    check www.lockuplove.net they have a way to size yourself. I have a pink HT V2 and "guardian" pull out device. I started with a size 45 mm ring which worked well for a time....but my clitty must have shrunk( :( or perhaps :) ) and now I have a 40 mm ring.

3. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    the small tube is 1.9" and i am not sure about the 'nano" which is new to the V3....i could probably fit in a nano "now." The small tube is fine for me because when i am limp...i do not fill it ...but when i am not limp i more than fill it. :)

4. twitchy

twitchy Active member

Local Time:
    11:08 PM

5. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Based on the reviews I've come across, it seems pretty trivial to defeat the nano-version. The size small might actually be a little too cramped considering you average around 2" when soft. If you can afford it, it might be a good idea to get several tubes and choose the one that's most comfortable. Check the For Sale section, HT-V3's show up on occasion and you might be able to get a good deal.

6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    I have a HTV2, and at the time Small was the smallest size available. I am quite small flaccid and find the Small to be too long. I have a good 1/2” of empty space when totally flaccid and it allows it to slip and ride all over the place. If you are not very big flaccid, you might want to go with Nano.

My next device will definitely be a PA type to secure it to my penis so there is less moving around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice