HT-like design, but metal cage?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by tuskllama, Jan 6, 2019.

1. tuskllama

tuskllama Member

Cardiff, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Hi all,

I seek wisdom. I own a Holy Trainer v3 and a Mature Metal Jailbird, and I love both of them, but for different reasons.

The best thing about the HT (for me) is the way the cage points severely downwards and extends up along the top surface of the penis to cover the part closest to the body. This keeps everything firmly in position and very effectively stops erections - no matter how excited I get, the cage stays put and barely lifts up or pulls away from my body. The downside is it needs to come off every day for hygiene, and neither me nor my mistress want that.
    The jailbird is beautiful in shiny stainless steel, and I've worn it nonstop for weeks before - but all those things I said the HT doesn't do, the Jailbird does.

What I want is a combination of all these features: a metal "bars" type cage (not solid) with a design similar to the holy trainer. Does anyone know of such a thing? I'm half tempted to learn to weld just so I can build my own...

2. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
  3. tuskllama

tuskllama Member

Cardiff, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply, and good find. That's the kind of thing, although there's no option for cage diameter... Apparently I'm unusually girthy when flaccid and I get problems with edema if the tube is too tight.
    So what I want is basically that, but in a custom size :+1:

4. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    :eek:$$$$$, my keyboard doesn't support euros!

5. tuskllama

tuskllama Member

Cardiff, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I found the same thing on dhgate by searching for A370... I might send them a message, see if they can make me a special :D

6. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Many moons ago, I did some open design Holy Trainer compatible cages that are 3D printed and compatible with the HT v2 ring. Depending on your definition of girthy, one of them may work for you

https://imgur.com/hDzY9xB

The bottom left tube is the most recent version, and it measures 38mm in diameter in the tip, with the bars/tube section 34mm.

Working with the HT was a learning experience for me, but ultimately wasn't where I wanted to take my creativity, but some of the models still exist, and if you want to give it a try, reach out to me...

7. tuskllama

tuskllama Member

Cardiff, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Huh, now that's an idea. You can get things 3d printed in metal, too. Do you have the cad files still?

8. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. That bottom left cage is actually in my shapeways store for purchase in plastic.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/josielynn-s-body-jewellery?section=Holy+Trainer+v2&s=0

I priced it out in polished nickel steel, and it would be well over $100 USD in that material. The other advantage to 3D printing is that you can print it in a cheaper material first to see if you like it, then go for the expensive variant

I still have the files for the other ones, and the measurements would be similar.

9. Dasa

Dasa Member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    I wasn't sure whether to start a new thread given this one is on the same topic but the OP has a concern (girth) that I don't have. I'm looking for a metal HT and have found a couple on AliExpress that look nice.

I'm wondering if anyone here has tried either one and can comment on whether there are any sharp edges on the inside end of the vent holes and slots. Have they beenh properly smoothed inside?

Links:

First one
    Second one

Thanks in advance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice