Howdy y’all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Boi911, Jun 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Boi911

Boi911 New member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    I’m a new member I have been reading this site for about 3 weeks. Three weeks ago my wife bought me a chastity cage it was my idea but I wanted her consent first.
    Let me back track we start FLR about 6 months ago. The first 2 weeks went great, but then I had a few hard days at work and she gave me “the day off” a few of them I might add. After the second month it seamed like we went back to a partnership 50/50 to her. To me more 25/75 with me in control.
    My job is stressful I have a lot of coworkers wanting to boss me around and I have to stand up for my self. When I first found out about female led relationships “I was looking for kinky sex” but I read that it puts responsibility on the wife and takes some of the stresses of life away.
    I told my wife I wanted a female led relationship and explained what it was to the best of my understanding. Long story short I didn’t feel like I was in one until I was in the cage for three days after that things have been accelerating at a fast pace

!!!!Please ask me anything because I don’t want to make my first post so long and fell like I’m leaving a lot out

DonnaSue likes this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Welcome @Boi911 ! I'm sure that you will enjoy learning from other's experiences here. You are in a tough situation, wanting/needing to be submissive to the FLR at home and yet not wanting to submit to the difficult people at work. IMHO, that will require extraordinary communication with your wife/KH so that She understands the dynamic at work and leads and supports you through it. She is clearly the boss! Those at work are not. Pleas post often as you journey evolves.

3. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Welcome to the CM

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    welcome. Hope you both find an approach that suits

5. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Hello and Welcome

Agreed you are in a difficult situation sub to Wife; but needing to stand up to colleagues. Being chaste makes me sub to my Wife and more likely to want to avoid confrontation elsewhere. I'll think about you're situation and see what I can think of.

DonnaSue's observation is a good starting point: your WIFE is the BOSS; not your colleagues.

6. Boi911

Boi911 New member

Local Time:
    I think naturally I have always been this way it is easier to do what someone says than to tell someone to do something or even ask. Me and my wife talk a lot about what we want to get from this relationship and we haven’t been arguing at all since we added chastity before I would sit on the couch drink beer and think about work until I went to bed now I have to ask before I can drink and once the cage is on I only think about is her not work. As for work I’m still working on not doing everything my coworkers say but it’s difficult to go against the grain the other day one of them told me to do something that I knew shouldn’t be done but I did it anyway and got bitched out by my bosses boss

7. Boi911

Boi911 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks and my wife is the boss always has been It just took me 5 years to realize that. As for work I want this new relationship to change how I respond to coworkers but if it doesn’t I’m ok with that I just want to make my wife happy and I’m still getting paid if I listen to them or not so it’s all good

buildup likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice