How much discomfort?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by XiaoXiong, May 24, 2023.

1. XiaoXiong

XiaoXiong Member

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Hi all,

Long time player of chastity here but first time I'm "taking it seriously", by that I mean my new partner is very interested and encouraging and we are working towards full time lock up (Horay!). we are both very happy and excited. I've found the Rikers v2.0 to be very comfortable for me.

My question is how much discomfort do you guys experience on a regular basis? I've been breaking myself in over the last two weeks, but have spent similar periods locked before in the past. This time round I've found almost no pain and just occasional discomfort.

However I am a little paranoid about blood circulation and damaging my jewels unknowingly. Generally my balls are warm and sometimes are "cool" to touch, but I wouldn't say cold. Sometimes they can change colour and become a little more reddish or darker in colour. I'm not very worried because there is no pain and very little discomfort with it (usually from nocturnal erections or from touching them when I check them too much). I can sleep in the device without problems.

Looking for some advice on if this is the norm or I should be more worried. Any comments welcome!

2. Jeb2134

Jeb2134 Mistress Lynns forever chastity servant

Retired
    Allegan, Michigan
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Sounds like yiur doing well if your comfy. I have a sleep cage i use that is a smidge bigger ring and cage for piss hardons at night.

XiaoXiong likes this.
  3. XiaoXiong

XiaoXiong Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Jeb! I will monitor it and see how it goes!

4. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    It looks like you are doing well. I have been caged 24/7 for over a year and I have no problems. I sleep in my cage, go to work, gym, everything. There should be 0 pain in chastity. Sometimes there can be a slight discomfort, but the most of the time I don’t even know that the cage is on. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577
    Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://www.krystinekellogg.com

XiaoXiong likes this.
  5. Rrnjr

Rrnjr Active member

Blue-collar
    Texas
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    That's about normal for me

LockedRandy and XiaoXiong like this.
  6. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I find that using lotion on a regular basis (generally I reapply after I pee) is a big help, as it allows the base ring to move a bit / less friction. Good luck!

MacKenzie1518 and XiaoXiong like this.
  7. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:

Been wearing almost continuously for 12+ years. Over 20 chastity cages tried. For me there should be no discomfort at all. In fact, if you should forget it is even on most of the time. Took buying a lot of devices but the one that fits me so comfortable that it is no bother to wear is my Micro Vice with no pullout spikes. Spikes are not for long time wear. The tip of my cock just touches the end of the cage making peeing neater with less to clean up. Many think a looser ring is more comfortable but the opposite is actually true. A loose ring will move and irritate your scrotum skin. The ring should be tight to the point that you can just about get half a fingertip under it to prove it is not cutting off circulation. If the cage is too small it will irritate the head of your penis. The cheap devices sold online are too heavy for long term comfort and you only get one ring size most times and you really need a few to find the right fit.

Logically you would think that if you wear a 48mm ring, you should get the same sized ring with your new cage. However, that is not the case most times. Ring shapes can be different and measurements and quality control on a $25 cock cage are not always accurate but the weight is a big problem for 24/7/365 wear.

I have some cages that when I wake up one of my balls slipped out or it hurts when I get a nighttime erection. Not so with my Micro Vice cage though. 5 rings and spacers plus uses a padlock, allowed me a perfect and comfy fit for everytime wear. BTW, those cabinet locks that come with most cages are not designed for heavy use. They are made to simply lock a cabinet drawer. I had two break on me forcing me to cut off my cage. Took a long time to do. I only use padlocks now so I can cut them off with a bolt cutter nearby.

Before I lost 90 lbs. my cock was mostly inside my body fat so I used those flat round disk devices. They are comfy but messy when you pee and since they press against your cock head, it irritates it so not good for long term use.

The three top cages for comfort for me are: Mature Metal custom cage, Holy Trainer 4 or 5 and the Micro Vice. These three allowed me to be locked ALL the time every day. However most do not have my disposal income so they buy cheap devices and end up quitting chastity due to discomfort. When I look at all my chastity devices I spent a lot more on the Chinese made junk than I did on the name brand devices and custom made one.

MacKenzie1518 and XiaoXiong like this.
  8. XiaoXiong

XiaoXiong Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the detailed response! I guess I've just found my perfect fit then and should just stop worrying about the blood flow. The ring is loose enough that I can get a finger under and move the device around, but not so loose that I can slip out.

For now I'm using the rikers V2 device but I plan to move up to a MM custom device in the future

9. softboy

softboy Member

Australia victoria
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    How do you guys go wearing these cages permanent re cleaning and hygiene wise ?

10. XiaoXiong

XiaoXiong Member

Local Time:
    For me its about a long hot bath, with strategic use of a shower head, but I generally find I will still need to remove it to clean it properly every few days.

My KH watches me shower when I do it, either in person or remotely with the key being locked again with a new unknown code.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Looks like you got it all right! Just continue and enjoy it!

XiaoXiong likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice