How long till you start to notice your getting desperate?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Passporter, Jan 29, 2019.

?

How long are you locked before you can tell a difference in how you feel and act?

1. 1-3 days

19 vote(s)
    11.2%
  2. 3-7 days

62 vote(s)
    36.5%
  3. 7-14 days

54 vote(s)
    31.8%
  4. 14-30 days

27 vote(s)
    15.9%
  5. 30+ days

8 vote(s)
    4.7%
Random Thread
  1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    I've chosen 14-30 days

Days from O to 7 things are fairly settled, can get a bit horny but find that affection towards my wife is more of a conscious act rather than one of need/desperation.

Days 7-14 is when hornyness starts to ramp up depending on whats happening at the time. I will sometimes start to leak seminal fluid after bathrooming during this time, not all the time but it starts

Das 14+ and I find myself actively trying to get attention (go in for a kiss, try and grind my cage against her or from behind, reach around and grab boobs, grinding cage into bum). This is also when leaking is more prolific and can be a daily occurence and there are more chances of spots in my underwear.

I'm just hitting 30 days now for the first time (previous was 21 days) and I'm starting to hope that there will be some relief soon....

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    If you can take 80 Days there is no reason to take it of anymore, is there? She can remove the cage if she wants sex, otherwise: chastised....

Queens servant73 and Rectrix like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    I have always been permitted anal stimulation by my madam, so when I was getting pent up and frustrated I broke out the toys, and had some relief.

4. Behindthelemons

Behindthelemons New member

Europe
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    I find it varies but can be up to a week and as little as a few days.

When I'm unable to wear it due to work, I find I crave it more and rush to get back into chastity.

I also find the longer I'm locked up the more I'm browsing reddit and other sites looking for ideas and other materials.

5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    I no longer lose my submissive state after an orgasm.

I think she broke me.

Robins toy likes this.
  6. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Or fixed you depending on your perspective.

Headtrip and true42 like this.
  7. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    You know, I wrote this two years ago:

It's still fairly accurate - at 5 days I start getting really horny again, then it subsides for a few days, etc.

*But* two things are different. First, as I wrote this I didn't know it at the time, but my wife was pushing me into my longest lock-up (3 months), doubling my previous record. I was very much bouncing off the walls in those last couple weeks. I think she decided to release me to stop putting up with the behavior more than anything else :)

Second, recently I've found that if my wife lets me cum then locks me immediately back up, my horniness level hasn't faded that much, especially if the cum happens at the end of a longer play session. It's like that refractionary period after 1 orgasm is now minimal. Though, I am able to get two or more orgasms I am back to a baseline level and have to crawl upwards again.

I *think* she's glomming on to this (I sure as hell haven't mentioned it to her...) which has led to more immediate re-locks than before. She used to let me have 12-24 hours out of the cage to clean/reset/breathe a litlte in between about half the time. That hasn't been happening the last several lockup periods...

8. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Truth to tell I think it strange that most people say they change after an orgasm for several days. Directly after an orgasm due ti hormone levels ? Ok, I will grant that.The differece alone between an whipping and a whipping where you have been made to orgasm before speaks for itself.;)
    But for changes still in place after an orgasm ? Not for me. Especially as I do not think "horniness" as somewhat closely related to an orgasm. "Horniness" should be rather affected by you state of mind and things you experience rather than an orgasm low days ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice