How long? I have no idea!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chaste J., Aug 31, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Well we seem to have moved on somewhat. Mrs Chaste has, over the years, extended the times between allowing me to cum inside her. Originally (about 12 years ago), it would be maybe once a month or twice. But then it seemed to be less as time moved on. Partly it was as she lost the "guilty feeling" of not permitting me inside her and partly I think because she just enjoyed my tongue, her vibrator and best of all, finishing on her strap on. A few years back we got to the stage where I had been locked for around 6 months or so. When she let me free I barely managed to get inside before I had cum. Now Mrs Chaste, far from being annoyed found it most amusing. "Well you had your chance and you wasted it" she laughed. So off I went to clean myself and lock up again. So this is how things went from then on. Maybe 3,4 or 6 months, give or take. I'd "get my chance" again and it was the same result. As I say Mrs Chaste finds it very amusing indeed. So October last year whilst on a weeks holiday I get to "try again". Same result. "It's hardly worth letting you out is it? I mean I don't get anything from it do I ? Maybe I'll just stay with the strap on and your tongue. They both work perfectly well!" So that was nearly a year ago now, which is the longest time without being inside a pussy since I was a teenager. We are off again this October for a little holiday and I have asked what my chances are. She says that they are practically nil, but then she says "Who knows?" I have asked if she will ever allow me inside her again and she is of the opinion that there really isn't any point, but in the end its up to her. So I really don't know what's going to happen. It's a strange and very exciting feeling that I have. In some ways I think that it would be a shame to spoil it if you know what I mean. But on the other hand, never to be inside a pussy again? It's both mind blowing and exciting. Would she really do it? I'm not sure, but I think she might. After all we are getting older now and it seems to be the next stage. Chastity has worked wonders for us and as long as I get to pleasure her and the odd ruined orgasm whilst still locked up and plenty of teasing, which she does enjoy and so do I then is it so bad?

2. Cagin' Crunch

Cagin' Crunch Active member

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    I, too, am curious to see how this plays out. We are only just over 6 months in at this point and the last time we tried, almost a month ago now, I didn't last and had to finish using my tongue and fingers. She enjoys PIV, so I'm not sure what will happen if I continue to not last during the rare unlocking. Please keep us posted!

Jail Bird likes this.
  3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    IMHO, I think all of us locked long term know how fast our "trigger" is once we're allowed to be free and to be used for PIV sex. Same story here but she added sissies are not allowed PIV We both use her Wand vibrator, my tongue, fingers etc.
    I have not had PIV sex in many years. Like you, I would start to cum before I would even get inside of her. It was humiliating to say the least.

Learning to be a vibrator slut is not a bad thing! Many of us are. :)

Chaste J. and corsac like this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm in the same place, it'll be a year in October and it's been getting scarcer and scarcer each year we get deeper into my chastity. I'm still able to get inside her without spurting, at least I could last October, but I don't last long and I know she cums harder with my tongue and her Hitachi. She told me last year that it was doing less and less for her and that I should expect to be pussy-free, but then she let October happen, but it hasn't happened since. As we're getting older I'm wondering whether pussy sex has ended for me too, it's both sad and exciting to know that the last time really was or might have been the last time. I don't mention how long it's been to her, I'm sure she knows it's been a while, because I don't want to spoil it and I don't want duty sex. Unless she decides on her own to unlock me and tell me she wants me, I'm thinking I've reached the locked-in-chastity permanently chaste pussy-free stage of life too. Good luck!

5. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    I'm not a sissy at all, it's just not "our thing". But Mrs Chaste is "in charge". And that's gone from being part of the game to a real fact and is a genuine part of our relationship in the bedroom or in private. I do wonder if I've shot myself in the foot as it were. You do actually get quite expert with the tongue after a lot of practice and you really get in tune with your wifes reactions I think. Funnily enough Mrs Chaste is well in tune with me as well when teasing! We discovered that I have very sensitive nipples and she knows how to tease me whilst locked and most importantly when to stop! Would we swap our sex lives for "normal"? I bet you agree with me when I say "not a chance".

M@rcellus likes this.
  6. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    I'm sure the age thing has something to do with it you know (we're in our 60's). Mrs Chaste also says she feels a lot drier than before which is natural I suppose. Mind you she does still seem to get quite wet when we are playing. It's a necessity to have a longer foreplay now before she mounts her strap on. I've always said that sex lives need to evolve to changes as we age and I still think that's true. I have no problem with not being inside her as long as the fun continues. :)

Rectrix likes this.
  7. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Well, we are in our 60's and have been together for well over 30 years now. We started chastity as we approached 50 at my suggestion just as something to add to our sex lives and it has evolved over the years. Mrs Chaste has always liked being licked and has always liked penetration. The beauty of her strap on is there is no way anything can go "pop" and get soft before she has finished. In fact she now has at least 2 orgasms and if the stars line up she can go well beyond that. As I say, she finds it highly amusing that I can barely get inside her now without cuming, and the fact that she can have all she wants without having to worry anymore just makes it all the better for her.

Rectrix likes this.
  8. Cagin' Crunch

Cagin' Crunch Active member

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    As I read the comments on this thread it occurs to me that we all seem to be in the same general age bracket, ie: 50s-60s. We are in our late 50s and can relate to much of what's been posted. One of the benefits of chastity, I think, is that my wife is starting to realize that she can refuse me sex and not feel guilty about it. When she is in the mood I am elated to pleasure her and make her feel good without expecting anything in return. It is becoming clear to me that the time between orgasms for me will continue to lengthen.

I am struck by the notion that being locked up for extended periods can't help but make us cum too quickly when finally released, so it seems almost an inevitability that at some point PIV sex as we know it will end. The irony is that she used to complain about me dragging it out! Now I'm just hoping to last "long enough "

Rectrix and Chaste J. like this.
  9. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    [QUOTE="x[/QUOTE]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice