How good a fit is your cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Jun 22, 2023.

?

How good a fit is your cage?

1. Perfect 5*

30 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Almost perfect 4*

37 vote(s)
    43.0%
  3. Occasional testicle slips out

8 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. Occassional chaffing

8 vote(s)
    9.3%
  5. Hurts when I do my particualr type of excercise

2 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. Too bulky, there's a awkward shape where there should be sleek lines

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    There was a couple of threads, one about emergency key and the other about does it come off if you feel unwell. But part of these threads were that it was considered by many to have an emergency key in case of chaffing, a testicle popped, or it was just uncomfortable.

So, if a cage causes discomfort in any way or even allow a testicle to get between the base ring and the cage itself, is that a good fit? BTW, full belt wearers can join in.

So projecting that further, if you could be guaranteed the perfect fit and none of the side effects above or other's, would the need for the emergency key be as strong?

I consider my cage to be a pretty good fit. It never chaffed, was always comfortable, and since customising it, I've never had a testicle make a bid for freedom. I sleep overnight and mostly don't notice that its there.

A

2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    I personally think an emergency key is necessary (although I’ve never had to use it) for just that “true emergency”. Mainly think about medical issues where it would really need to come off. Other than that, personally speaking, mine stays on 24/7 unless she wants it out to play with.

3. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was trying not to get into the debate about having an emergency key or not on this thread, I started this one instead https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/what-is-considered-an-emergency.51545/

The question asked was to do with the fit and if there was less chance of hurting yourself either with the cage or because of the cage would you be less inclined to have the "emergency key".

A

4. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    I voted 4 but would realistically say it’s a 5 as yes I’d make changes if I could but they are more cosmetic/wants rather than needed/practical changes.

I have read many arguments about this or that and most of them are basically guys that aren’t really ready to relinquish 100% access to their dick. Some of it because of fitment issues which to be honest is not easy to get right, I have read so many guys posting “my cage fits perfectly but I have this problem” and they just don’t accept that their problem is an I’ll fitting cage.

I have spent most of the past year locked 24/7/364 only unlocked if she wants to play with “her” dick (also once to make it through airport security faster). I have no access to a key and have never been in a situation that I needed a key. I don’t think there is a realistic or actual reason for an emergency key, let’s face it most cages guys are locked in are easily removed without unlocking. Mostly without destroying the cage or lock and if a true emergency does arise the lock is fragile enough to be broken and cage removed. Some cages are a lot more resistant to removal but that likely is less than 1% of the cages being worn. Same with full belts, lock is the weak point, will take more effort to break out of but can be done. I’ve worked around ERs before and there is not much that they haven’t seen or heard of and have no qualms calling maintenance to get pliers, cutters, drills etc. Same for first responders.

Truth be told, if you feel better having an emergency key keep one.

5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yep, like you I've voted for a 4, as I'm sure I could get even better but just not prepared to spend the money yet, and there's still lots of life left in the cage.

A

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have click 5 perfect. but really its not a cage no more its just a plate that keeps it all inside me but it is ever so comfy and that why i have click 5.

7. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    I mean you literally asked “would the need for the emergency key be as strong?”

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  8. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Hmm. I didn’t reply.

My cage is a 5*. In fact, after a few days any cage I wear seems to be that level. I struggle to see how anyone struggles on this front… and so I lack a little empathy.

That said, I’m trying something new. As a prelude to what will ultimately be a trip to the piercing studio I’ve bought a Ternance Anti Slip lock. It essentially mimics the vice, but it is metal and sits at the top of the shaft.

I am currently aware that I am wearing a cage. Which would suggest some discomfort… but I’m also aware of the increased security, which is heightening my arousal levels and creating a vicious cycle of thoughts.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I voted 5 because it fits perfectly as it was a bespoke design to my measurements, fellow member castmenow was kind enough to do it for me, and I then had it 3D printed.

10. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Voted a 4, only way it would possibly be better is if it were available in titanium. Other than that it’s perfect fit, it’s on 24/7 except for occasional piv or teasing session, and the rare doctor appointment or something.

cogman and Disciplined Boyfriend like this.
  11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    How is that working for you? Any irritations developing at the points of contact? Have you tried to pull out? Did you have difficulty finding the right size?

12. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    A 4 with my Vice Mini. I get a little pinching occasionally but a quick adjustment resolves that. The padlock sticks out a bit in tight clothes.

13. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    There was only one size… and I was lucky that I managed to find it still available. Even the website wouldn’t allow me to order!
    It’s working fantastic as far as the security goes. No issues sleeping so far and although I’ve not removed the cage yet to check, it doesn’t appear to be causing any damage. I’ve had a nice warm bath and soaped myself right up… the cage didn’t even slip down at all. Its almost unbelievable.

The downsides: it was much much harder to get the cage on. Had to use some lotion, and I haven’t had to do that for some time.

The device not only clasps at the penis, it also reduces the gap size to add security. I was already in a tight ring and really didn’t need that aspect. I’m going to have to purchase a new base ring that’s larger to gain some more room. There’s a little discomfort from that region.

14. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Sounds great! What cage are you using it with?

15. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    I saw a cheap stainless steel one while browsing aliexpress which looked interesting so I ordered it and it's brilliant. Goes to show you don't need to spend silly money on a device for 24/7 wear.

bondinchas likes this.
  16. Tincan66

Tincan66 Member

Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    I’m in a holy trainer and I’ll have to look up which one as my wife purchased it but it’s a too perfect fit , you know the one just a twitch and the head touches the plastic and on it goes.

17. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby went through a few cages that were only ok. Fine for a few hours, but not viable for long term, with all of the problems cited in the survey. I don't think it was a problem with design or materials, just that they never fit quite right. Then we found the winner... a stainless cage from some random company selling through Amazon. The least expensive of the bunch, but it just happens to fit hubby perfectly. I worry that if we eventually need to replace it we won't be able to find the same thing again since it really was pure luck.

18. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    In truth, once you have the length and girth of the cage right, the biggest hurdle is really the ring. Most of the discomfort that I have experienced over the past few years has been from the ring causing discomfort behind the scrotum. Staring with a slightly smaller ring and gradually adjusting with a Dremmel to get the perfect fit was the key. Now it fits perfectly. It’s a good thing too, being as Miss A seems to have a renewed interest in keeping her property locked up unless needed.

19. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    The cage I wear 99% of the time now, fits prefect. I started with ones that were too big (Who was I trying to fool). I find the small one keeps everything where it should be all the time. No big bulge up front and no pad lock sticking out.

20. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    I’ve just made my own cage so I could get the right size

21. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    Mine is nearly perfect. However there are times.my body just completely revolts. Especially during intense exercise the balls get so tight it's excruciating. The 48mm right I have first perfectly but when I get that tight, it's also painful around the ring because the skin gets so tight. Otherwise, it's excellent. I bartended a concert last night and it fit so well, I had completely forgotten about it for hours.

I may try the Glans armor later this summer as a winter cage.

22. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    I placed my vote in the perfect category. Since I had PK pierced and fitted in a gland only device, they have all fit perfectly and he has not expressed any issues so far.

23. Potshot21

Potshot21 New member

Local Time:
    Almost perfect with my Holy Trainer v5. My biggest issue is the tubes are too small diameter for me which makes it more difficult to put on and fiddle with to get everything to sit right. I also had to get one size up for the base ring as the one I originally got was too tight and cutting circulation. It also sometimes chaffes against my pubic bone area, but its not often or noticeable most of the time.

I like it, but I'm excited for my Mature Metal order to arrive!

24. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    So with the glans only device, he's able to get full erections, right?

If so, have you considered some other style that denies his erections so he can only experience them when you allow him release in your presence?

25. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Correct.

No, I have not. The sole reason to having him pierced was to eliminate the base ring, although there have been some added benefits I didn't foresee. Erections have never been a concern for me. The last glans only device I had built I had the shaft area made longer to minimize the chance of stimulating the penis shaft. The PA pin (hook) seems to act as a deterrent that keeps PK from a full erection unless I stimulate him by hand or vibrator. I believe his "half-a-hardons" just adds to his frustration level.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice