Holy Trainer sizing query

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by downtherabbithole, Jun 18, 2014.

1. downtherabbithole

downtherabbithole Fucking amateur hour

Scrounger, Shirker, Layabout
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Hello you shiny happy people.

I'm having an issue with the HTv2- it's sliding down the shaft so that about an inch or so of me is sticking out the top and it becomes ludicrously easy to pull out (I'm not expecting that it'd be totally secure, just that it's not offensively easy).

I'm not entirely sure whether the base ring is too large (45 mm seemed to be fine with my last device- with this one I'm able to squeeze a couple of finger heads under although I'm don't whether that's more to do with the design deliberately allowing for this and the size is fine) or the tube is too short. I'd rather not order 2 new parts if only one is necessary.

Any advice is much appreciated, in return you will gain my unending thanks and a humorous picture of a cat.

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Sounds to me like the ring is too large. One finger head fits fine, more than that....nah.

However, that 'bit of you sticking out the top look' seems to be a common thing with the HT. I dont mind it, but then I cant pull out.

Why not email Martine at HT with your question?

3. downtherabbithole

Manchester
    Local Time:
    Hmm, I genuinely didnt even consider emailing them- cheers for the advice! Here's your amusing cat picture.

[​IMG]

4. westerlywinds

westerlywinds Member

Local Time:
    I've also had a sizing issue as even though I fill the tube (just) when I put it on I find the sliding issue as you describe. In my case the 45mm ring is difficult-ish to put on and escaping is impossible due to not being able to get my balls through the ring with the tube in place, although pulling my cock out is easy as you describe. I've decided to go for the shorter tube as my solution, so that I fill it even when it's slid forward, but I confess I'm not 100% confident I won't also need the smaller ring...........expensive!!!!

5. downtherabbithole

Manchester
    Local Time:
    ^likewise. Getting the ring on is not the most straightforward task, and pulling balls out is definitely not gonna happen once the tubes locked in. Hoping its a case of needing a smaller base rather than the larger tube both for financial reasons and the fact that I weirdly like the idea of having the smallest possible version!

[​IMG]

6. westerlywinds

westerlywinds Member

Local Time:
    Doesn't sound like the shorter tube is going to cure it for me then :-( Report back please on whether the smaller ring helps.

7. westerlywinds

westerlywinds Member

Local Time:
    How did you go with the smaller ring?

8. downtherabbithole

Manchester
    Local Time:
    Arrived today- much better fit. Still can pull myself out, but only with a sense of determination and grit :p Going to try sleeping in it tonight, will let you know how it goes tomorrae, how did the smaller tube work out?

9. TommyBoi

TommyBoi New member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Hello DownTheRabbitHole,

I'm having a similar problem with my HTv2. My base ring refuses to stay pressed up against my pelvic region. Does the 40mm hold it's position better than the 45mm? Thank you.

Current setup is: HTv2 w/ Regular Tube and 45mm Ring

10. westerlywinds

westerlywinds Member

Local Time:
    The shorter tube is a better fit in terms of not shifting during the day, so yes it has helped me. It does slide forward off my body particularly if I'm naked and bending and kneeling etc. I have found though that during the day if I'm wearing good close fitting underwear that this isn't an issue.

I have pulled out on an occasion when I was taking it off anyway, but at other times I've honestly not been tempted even though I know I can. I guess if this changes I could consider the smaller ring, but as I've said this one isn't easy to get on and I can't get my balls out even on that occasion that my cock was pulled out.

11. downtherabbithole

Manchester
    Local Time:
    I've found it stays much closer to the pubic area with the slightly smaller ring, only issue is a couple of wakeups while sleeping. Although it has to be said, much more tolerable levels of pressure than my previous device (classic Chinese steel fandango). Hope this helps

12. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    I got caught out by this. They measure the "diameter" of the base ring vertically. It's much wider horizontally, meaning that a 45mm HT ring has a much greater circumference than a 45mm circular ring.

13. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    I was in a cb6k using the 48mm ring, before becoming too uncomfortable with its overall bulk, so I've changed to the HTv2. I'm using the 45mm ring and short tube. I'm not big by any means, my cock fills the tube nicely, with the 45mm ring I can get all my tackle in easily enough, it sits snugly against my pubic area, and under my scrotum. There is a small amount of slide forward, but not excessive. Certainly, for reasons that have already been mentioned here, there is no way my balls are coming back through when the tube is locked on.

I've never tried to pull out, and my thought is, "why should I". My wife has agreed to try this out, so whats the point of trying to undo, what has taken a long time to do. Its just defeating the object.

14. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
  15. westerlywinds

westerlywinds Member

Local Time:
    Which ever ring you use you are unlikely to make cock pull out impossible, more difficult maybe, but if you're going to do it then the smaller ring isn't going to stop you, so unless your problem is that anything is escaping accidentally then your ring size decision should be more to do with comfort than security imho.

I personally think a little bit of ring slide forward is desirable in that it settles into a comfortable position and also with the ring right back against the body the tube points more forward and hence less discrete. Too much slide and yes the smaller ring is probably needed.

The problem I was having was that with the standard tube the small amount of ring slide forward was causing my cock to leave the end of the tube and that was causing problems in that it wouldn't simply push back and so there were toilet and consequential hygiene problems. The shorter tube has fixed this as even with slide forward my cock end stays at the end of the tube.

16. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    I just wanted to come in here and post for anyone who is wondering about sizing.

I wore the 50mm (2") with the cb6000 and it was great. I am sorta thick so anything smaller is a no go. Very secure still at this size.

I was told to try a 45mm with the Holy Trainer as the surface area was the same. I did. It was too small. Ordered a 50mm and it has been fantastic. More secure and comfortable than the cb6000 and the wife likes the idea of it not being see through.

17. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    The holy trainer ring sizes are very different to others . I used to use the no 3 ring in my cb3000 , also have a 45mm birdlocked pico , I now use a 40 mm ring with the htv2 . Might need to go smaller still as I am so comfortable and relaxed when wearing it that I have slipped out at night on one occasion . If it wasn't so dam expensive I woul order the new 36 mm ring . If in doubt my experience suggests the smaller ring may be best , the body adjusts realy quickly to the htv2 ring

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice