Holy Trainer distributor question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by ClarityEffette, Nov 2, 2014.

1. ClarityEffette

ClarityEffette New member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    I'm a genderqueer transgirl (read: I have a penis) and I've been reading these forums for about a week. My Goddess, who knows best, has suggested I get a Holy Trainer based on what we've read (we're both total newbies to chastity).

I really hate being that person who gets an account and asks a question but I guess it is to be. Sorry :-/

Everyone here has said amazing things about the customer service from Novamedia. I'm in the US so buying direct from them would be an extra $25, but if I get it from a stateside distributor I'm afraid that they won't offer the same customer service. Any experience ordering from a stateside distributor versus just getting it direct from Novamedia?

~C

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Hello clarity,
    You will find lots of useful feedback in threads here. Try using the on site search facility.
    With regard to purchase
    You'll probably find that the manufacturer can supply it at a better rate, however there will be tax and shipping to pay and if there were a fault then sending parts to and fro would also be expensive.

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    ^ This is true ^

If you purchased from dealers on your side of the pond, would you not also be protected by your local consumer protection laws?

I'd imagine that if it broke within 6 months or a year or whatever, then you'd return it for replacement to the vendor. Isn't that the same in the North Americas?

I have to say though, that apart from minor niggles like a small bubble in the resin I'm very pleased with mine.
    Comfortable, easy to sleep and work in, if a bit smelly after a few days. But all the plastic ones are so I'm told, so removal for a wash becomes a requirement every 3 days or so.

The only real negative to the HT2 is that my Lady misses being able to get to my chicklet, though she does appreciate the benefits of me wearing a device.

I hope very much that it works for you too.

Usul likes this.
  4. ClarityEffette

Local Time:
    Thank you both so much for the guidance. I also emailed Novamedia and with all the info I've gathered I've decided I'm gonna go with a local distributor.

@Mascara^Snake I did find the search function. Thank you for the heads up. I'd just been manually going page to page prior to having an account.

@SubVerity Thank you for the heads up regarding cleaning. I hope it works for me, too. I'm giddy and nervous :)

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  6. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    @SubVerity so far I'm 13 days of of lockup with out unlocks for cleaning, and it smells fine , cleaning using the "car wash" method with a cb6ks

7. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Looks like there's loads of holes to carwash through in that cb6ks. You'd be lucky to get a carwindscreenwiper squirt through a Holy Trainer.

Lockdown likes this.
  8. ClarityEffette

Local Time:
    Update for anyone who cares:
    I went with lockeduplove. They didn't have my size and ring in the color I'd selected and emailed me giving me a bunch of different alternatives (send me the parts packaged separately that were the size and color I'd ordered, send sizes of the same color, or send a different color). I'd selected black originally because I'd noticed people had had the most luck with it not cracking, but after they said that I just went ahead and got pink :D

I'm pretty happy how that worked out.

9. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Sweet.

Compared to the Chinese metal one I have the HT is sooo much more comfortable. Without a doubt it's a great introduction to wearing chastity devices.

Do let us know how you get on with it.

*in this instance the word sweet is used to mean "jolly good"

ClarityEffette likes this.
  10. ClarityEffette

Local Time:
    Well, it arrived.

The ring was definitely a snug fit, as was the sheath. Took me about an hour of on and off experimentation to get it on. It's actually comfy once it's on, but there are a few issues.

As it stands the ring sits kind of far forward (about half an inch from the base of shaft. I don't know if that is typical, but the major problem is I can't really close or cross my legs. Is that normal in all your experiences with chastity devices or might some piece of my device be too small?

If I need to order a different ring or sheath I'm willing to, but I'm trying to know which piece is the issue, or if this is just the typical experience.

11. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    The ring sitting forwards of the base a bit sounds normal, especially if you are at all....er.....tumescent.

As for crossing ones legs - I think it comes down to everything feeling so very different down there. Certainly some things take some time to get used to, crossing ones legs, riding a bike, having a pee....

I'd slowly start wearing it for longer periods, 3 hours the 1st day, 4 or 6 the next, etc, and then wear it for at least 3 weeks (or longer) before thinking about making any changes in size or length.

ClarityEffette likes this.
  12. ClarityEffette

Local Time:
    @SubVerity Thank you so much for the response. That was kind of the approach I'd taken, but your response has cemented it :)

As far as crossing my legs, I'll just have to keep practicing it seems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice