Hi there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zwadstheiguana, Jun 9, 2018.

1. zwadstheiguana

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    I'm really new to this site and chastity in general. I'm hoping there is someone out there who can teach me everything they know about it. Hopefully through making me experience it ;)

2. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    hi @zwadstheiguana Welcome to the Mansion. Heaps of info on the site, as well as very knowledgeable and friendly members for you to learn from. Have a good look around and post comments and questions on threads you are interested in. You will usually get a few people throw their two-cents worth in.:)

Tell us more about what interests you about chastity. Are you locked? Do you have a key holder/partner?

Just one comment off the bat. How chastity works will vary between different individuals/couples. There is no textbook to say this is the way you have to do it. People need to work out how they want to do chastity. So, on this site you will see different people doing chastity different ways. Take on board what you like and let stuff that doesn't interest you float on down the river.

Good luck

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    Welcome. Just join in. Read the discussions and share your thoughts and experiences with us. Don't worry about finding a keyholder straight off. Experiment on your own. That way, if you ever are lucky enough to find a keyholder, you'll be ready for it.

And have fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice