Hi there, wife/keyholder new to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Andrealove, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Andrealove

Andrealove New member

PA
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Hi there, I'm Andrea, how are you folks.

My sissy cuck, Steve had suggested trying chastity a while back and I decided we should take the plunge.

Steve has been a full time cuck for three years and slowly becoming a sissy cuck for the last year, in this time Steve and I have been having sex less as I have two regular lovers I see and we decided for the next year Steve will not be permitted full sex and any release will be minimal on his part. Steve has currently been locked up for a week and I am hoping to take him the full month before releasing.

I have enjoyed researching this new dynamic of our relationship and look forward to exploring teasing and denying Steve for the next year. Promise to get pictures up soon.

Any advice for a novice on our first attempt at ruining Steve's orgasm.

Thanks

Andrea.

Joroincharge, slave_m and spider203 like this.
  2. Ownedbyyou

Ownedbyyou Member

Local Time:
    Hi and welcome. Have you tried humiliation before, during and after you allow release?

Try milking him while locked, this was the preferred method of my mistress to ruin my orgasm and as a sissy he shouldn't be allowed erections or male orgasms.

Sunny likes this.
  3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Enjoy here and welcome. You'll find all sorts of ideas just by trawling around the posts.

But where to start?:rolleyes::D

First up, I'd say is (if you haven't already) have him in a steel device which can be worn 24/7/365 and won't need removal for cleaning. Next up, give him a V tab. He'll be desperate, straining at the bit, really feeling the pressure and nothing he can dom about it, while you enjoy else...:):):)

slave_m, Sunny and chris82 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice