Scotland
PA

Andrealove

New member, Female, from Scotland

Andrealove was last seen:
May 26, 2015
    1. tdk34
      tdk34
      hi, I love you to tell me when to put a cock cage on, then tell me for how long to keep it on for youre pleasure , I d love to be locked in denial for you.
  • About

Scotland
    PA
    Chastity devices:
    Hubby wears CB6000S
    Chastity resume:
    4 February 2015
    Hi there I am the wife and key holder (Andrea) to my cuck hubby (Steve) who has slowly become a sissy cuck over the last 3 years, we are new to chastity and just learning the ropes.

Our story in brief.
    Met when young as teenagers, occasional threesome with mutual friend before marriage, married for 13 years this year, started swinging after getting married, which evolved into cuckold for the last three years and sissy cuck for last year.

I have two lovers who keep me satisfied, my boyfriend Dave (single) and my girlfriend Lisa (married), in addition I have occasional casual sex when the opportunity arises.

From 4 February Steve will no longer be permitted sex with me with possibly only oral or strapon from now on (Steve and I have only had sex 5 times in the last year).

That's us pretty much summed up for now.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice