Hen Pecked and other slang

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by PouchPantyLover, Nov 10, 2017.

1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    When I was a teenager - young adult (mid 80's to mid 90's) we always used the term pussy whipped. When one of our buddies couldn't go party with us because he was doing something with a girl/woman he would ridiculed for being pussy whipped. We even would do the sound effects. One person would make whip cracking sounds while the others would join in with various other mocking things like "yes dear, may I hold your purse while you shop". I don't know why this popped into my head today. I just realized I am 110% pussy whipped and loving it. How about any of you? Did you have slang for this and mock your friends? Or did I just run with a bunch of knuckle draggers?

kellysbitch and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Same Here @PouchPantyLover when I was a young adult (80's to 90's ) we said the same thing to our buddies under the same situations. I fact I was usually leading the harassment. Now the shoe is on the other foot and I'm also 110% pussy whipped and loving it.

If someone would have told me at 25 that my life would be like it is now at 55 I would have laughed in their face. It would be interesting what the young adults of today call their buddies under the same situation or is "Pussy Whipped" a term that has with stood the test of time.

PouchPantyLover and kellysbitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice