Help with magic lock! Easy to pick them

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Deleted member 61107, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Deleted member 61107

Hey,

So I have been using chastity on and off since 2009. I will submit a proper intro over the coming days. Firstly i would like to ask about magic systems. How can I find one that is not so easy to open without a key. I used the cheap ones, the ht3 one, but all open with a piece of things metal. I wwanted the magic lock as I couldnt get my decice off. A pad lock I could cut.

Ideas?

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Because the "magic locks" are made with terrible tolerances, I would imagine they would be an easy pick or rake. The challenge might be finding a tool small enough and doing it on the body.

I don't think any lock reasonably used with a chastity device is going to be pick or cut proof. If you have a key holder, the expectation is tamper proof.

3. havke

havke Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    I guess everything can be cut off if needed... so it's more of your own mindset I think... the cage should be the reminder... that you're locked... seeing / feeling the cage should trigger your mind to let it go... do not touch it etc. Your KH should be able to trust you... cutting a padlock isn't showing any respect or trustworthiness

4. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    I have a small meta l cage with intergrated lock - I use cable security seal through the lock - so no picking the lock - I have pic in my photos
    I just had to drill a small hole on the other side of the lock

Charles3451 likes this.
  5. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    Is the key still functional? Looks like you have drilled out the lock itself?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice