Feb 6, 2023
Local Time:
2:24 AM
Birthday:
Oct 19, 1978 (Age: 45)
Netherlands

havke

Active member, Male, 45, from Netherlands

If loving you makes a slave of me, then I'll spend my whole life in chains ... Apr 17, 2019

havke was last seen:
Feb 6, 2023
    1. havke
      havke
      If loving you makes a slave of me, then I'll spend my whole life in chains ...
    2. havke
      havke
      If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel ... On your knees, boy...
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 19, 1978 (Age: 45)
    Netherlands
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    Bon4 (silicone)
    Bon4Msmall (stainless steel small version)
    Bon4Micro (stainless steel micro version)

The Bon4Micro is my favourite at this moment.
    Chastity resume:
    Been practising self-locking since +/- the year 2001. Been using it for spicing up my relationships as foreplay. Since the last few years constantly wearing during the day. During nights i'm still free as my partner isn't into the lifestyle (yes i hope ;) )
    I'm a Dutch submissive male with a weakness for restriction in all its forms. From mental, physical to sexual restriction.

i would love to be in a KH relationship with my partner. I love her with all my hearth. Love to please her, and enjoy her smile. My wish will be pleasing her without me thinking about my manhood. Let her control my sexual freedom, so I can focus on her pleasure.
    Although I do love restriction in all its forms like for example bondage, the most important in D/s for me is the chemistry. The click between partners, trust, and willingness to please / care for each other.

Most of the time I do lock myself in a Bon4M small cage and since Oct 2018 proud owner of a Bon4Micro. Besides chastity I do have a huge weakness / fetish for gags en e-stimm.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice