help......trying to find a chasitity cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by SelfChastityExplorer, Mar 19, 2023.

1. SelfChastityExplorer

Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    I have been strugling with getiing a cage to fit properly....I hage a lot of fat agound my groin. When I try a cage it seems to fit but as the dy goes on it seems to either my testicles slips out or i turlle and the cage pulls away from my penis and then everything pulls out......I have tried multiple cages (HTV4 nano, vice Nano, etc. I have tried multiple rings but have a hard time with them pulling out. I also find that with the tighter rings my testicles end up coming into my body then coming out of the ring. Thank you for any help you cn provide.

2. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    I moved from CB6000 to CB3000 to HT5 Nano and now an HT5 Nub with the 40cm ring. The CB were easier to put on at first with the open ring top but once I figured out i need to "massage" my testicles out into the sack after I pull it through the ring and before I slip the penis in, the overall cage is really snug in place once I lock.

The nub was the best to keep the penis from ever trying to pull out/away. At the same lime it pretty much eliminates any possible erections.

It wears very well. After a couple of hours when I first lock (maybe because I wear it almost 24/7 except for limited hygiene cleanings) I dont really notice it on much at all. I have worn this HT5 nub for long periods without removing for even cleanings (almost a month before I was allowed a hygiene break).

Hope you are able to find a cage that works out. There is nothing worse then a cage that doesnt fit well and/or causes extended rubbing/rash/discomfort . Good luck.

3. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Tbh, I'm not really sure what to suggest about the testicle problem though the common rule when buying a new cage is to buy one that is the same length or a few cm smaller than the size of your penis when it's fully flaccid.

If that doesn't work maybe look into getting a PA - and then move away from ball trap devices ;)

4. SelfChastityExplorer

Local Time:
    Thank you both for your suggestions although since I am only exploring chastity at this time a PA is a long way away.

5. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:

I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice