Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nylonfet_fr, Feb 1, 2011.

1. nylonfet_fr

nylonfet_fr Sissy in chastity

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Hello,
    French sissy, with a nylon and foot fetish .... and panties ^^ in search of informations about chastity devices, I found this great forum with plenty of informations.
    I'm currently using a birdlocked mini but thinking of getting a metal cage soon.
    The ring of the birdlocked is a bit too wide for me and my balls are compressed. Though it's a very good device, confortable to wear (4 days and nights at first try).
    The real problem is that it's difficult to put it on, especially in winter, I need a cage that I could easily put on and off in order to please my KH.

would love to share experiences
    Kisses

Nathalia

Attached Files:

• cage.jpg
      cage.jpg
      File size:
      349.4 KB
      Views:
  2. jackeeboy

jackeeboy New member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Hi Nylonfet
    My birdlocked mini is supposed to arrive today if UPS does what they say they will and that means i will be in chastity by tonight thanks for the update on how best to put it on if heard many stories of how difficult it can be. I wil be around on this site maybe we can chat sometime good luck.

jackie

3. matcocu

matcocu New member

Local Time:
    Bonjour Nathalia,
    Je suis moi aussi travesti de tps en tps et j'ai une birdlocked (normale), on a quelques points en commun!

4. nylonfet_fr

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Jackie,
    the best way for me to put my birdlocked mini on was to do it in a warm bath.
    Turn the cage on the left or right in order to have the tube on the side of your penis and balls. Then pull your ball sack in, then one ball at a time, insert your cock then turn it back in the right position. Lock it and it's over ^^

This cage is very confortable to wear, only problem for me, the ring is very wide and my balls don't hang a lot so after 4 days my ball sack skin has strecthed too fast too much.
    I guess that considering my small cock, short but big balls I will have to go soon for a custom made metal cage.

Hope you will enjoy your new cage

Kiss
    Nathalia

5. nylonfet_fr

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Bonjour Mat,

en effet il semble que nous ayons des points communs, partagerai experiences avec plaisir.

Nath

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice