Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stevejames732006, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Stevejames732006

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Hi ,

I’m new here. I am divorced and discovered the cuckold lifestyle with my ex wife. I met my new partner about 4 years ago who is very vanilla but I’ve never felt love for anybody else like I do for her.

I’m not the most endowed (small testicles, short and thin penis and not much stamina) so I was quite nervous when we initially met and had sex for the first time. She loved oral sex (much more than my ex wife ) and so I used this to my advantage. I also discovered how much I enjoyed giving her orgasms. When it comes to penetrative sex, I’ve never quite enjoyed it , as I’ve always wanted to be deeper and it always feels like I’m tickling the edge of a vagina (if that makes sense!).

Anyway after a year of being together we both got drunk and I asked her about ex boyfriends and her ex husband and she admitted that I was the smallest she has been with with regards to penis (to be fair I pushed her for an honest answer). She reassured me that she loved but I took it quite badly. After some time things went back to normal and I realised how it weirdly turned me on knowing I was the smallest she had been with.

I encouraged her to buy a dildo and to cut a very long story short we got a Realcock 2 Rockwell. I used it with a strap on and I’ve never seen her orgasm like that. I also realised how much pleasure I was getting to watching her on top of me, feeling her take long thrusts.

So jump forward a bit and we started looking into chastity earlier this year and even got as far as buying a CB6000S and wearing it for a week. Unfortunately it got smelly very quickly and also caused pain, we looked into metal chastity cages but these slipped off. I became very needy and keep dictating terms and changing things and she got annoyed. Then covid19 came along and we just gave up as other challenges in life came along.

This month we talked about restarting chastity but with a practical day to day approach. We found a household chores app. I earn points for household chores (e.g. washing up, raking leaves, changing beds etc) as well as reading the children stories. Each chore is worth a point. Then we came up with 5 tiered rewards.

Tease head and tails- this reward is worth 30 points and it involves me laying on the bed whilst she is clothed and giving me a handjob until I leak some pre cum. She tosses a coin , if its heads she carries on if its tails we stop. Each time something leaks out my penis the coin gets tossed.

60 points is a ruined orgasm.

100 points is an orgasm, but she decides how. E.g. could be sex, could be a hand job, could be just rubbing to orgasm.

120 points is orgasm as above but she will wear lingerie while doing it.

330 Guaranteed penetration with orgasm.

To put this in perspective I earn about 6- 7 points a day.

Whenever she wants an orgasm she just says how she wants it and we do it. Depending on her mood this will either be through oral, fingers or using the dildo.

She has lovely breasts but I am not allowed to play with these unless I am giving her an orgasm.

I am very self disciplined and enjoy the lack of orgasm so we have decided against cages/devices. I came prematurely during the last time we used the dildo as she was rubbing and riding so much to get to orgasm so this resulted in a 5 point deduction. We talked about it and I could have asked her to stop but this would have stopped her having an orgasm.

So far using this points system has made me more aware of helping around our home and also the lack or orgasm had made me more affectionate. Using the dildo satisfies my cuckold cravings as we have discussed introducing another person but she has no intention of doing this and was horrified at the idea. As a compromise she agreed to incorporate small penis humiliation into our sex life (after much assurance I was happy with it!).

Thank you for reading,

Steve

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    hello and welcome. Good luck to you both

Stevejames732006 likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Stevejames732006 and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

MissyB and Stevejames732006 like this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    Greetings Traveler! Welcome to The Mansion!!!

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and enjoyable.

7. WannaLockCock

WannaLockCock I'm your huckleberry!

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    Welcome to our community. I am suer you will get many new ideas and help if needed. You might want to get her on here as well so she can better relate to her Domme role. (If she has not been in that position for very long)

8. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Welcome here

9. Dak

Dak Member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    Welcome from a fellow new member. I hope you find what you're looking for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice