Hello opening up.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by just a guy 68, Jan 4, 2015.

1. just a guy 68

just a guy 68 New member

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Hello my name is Tim. I have been somewhat of a sexual mystery all my life. I have loved going nude ever since I can remember. I was raised by a mom that was, well, she liked the men. I have seen thing I probably should not have. I love panties. I do not want to be a woman. I do love the smell and feel of panties. I feel closer to the woman that had them on. If I am dating the woman then I really get turned on by her panties. I feel closer to her when she is away. I was taught to tie up my balls 3 years ago and I liked it. how ever the woman that taught me this is no longer in my life and she was kind about it. I saw pictures of guys in a cock cage and I found it interesting to have someone being placed in it. I got one for me and I enjoy mine. I do not want to have my current lover find someone else. I do not want to be a cuckold. I have nothing wrong with that if it is your thing. It is not mine. I also do not understand the whole you are a sissy if you wear a cock cage. I guess that is the majority of the reason why to wear a cage I guess. I do love the freedom that giving up my cock gives me. when I am caged I can do things around the house and I build wit anticipation the release I will have when she gets home.

Does anyone else share these feelings. Can anyone explain why I feel the way I do. Will she ever be the one to ask me to wear it instead of me asking if I can put it on. Will this bite me in the ass and not in a good way and can this cause her to look for a more cuckold relationship?

Just seeking opinions

Thank you

2. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    I don't think wearing a cock cage makes you a sissy. I've got mine locked up and I'm not a sissy. I don't believe I'm a woman and I like women, not men. The only thing wearing a cock cage makes me is horny =D

Remember, the key to any relationship is communication. If this is something you'd like to be a part of your relationship, then talk to her about it. Be open to and find ways to make it work for her. She may not be ready to jump into this full time and you need to be sensitive to her needs and desires. If you're afraid of this going into cuckolding, tell her. Show her your heart. If she really loves you she'll listen. Both of you should know each other's desires and limits and strive to help each other reach those desires. Be open with each other and you'll grow into the kind of relationship that's best for both of you.

guest 2942 and just a guy 68 like this.
  3. just a guy 68

just a guy 68 New member

Local Time:

You are very kind I will respond to you more here in a bit I need to put more firewood on the fire. Thank you for your kindness

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    hello @just a guy 68 giggle, you wont be a sissy if you don't wants to be one. all the sissy i knows wants to be one.

just a guy 68 likes this.
  5. just a guy 68

just a guy 68 New member

Local Time:

Thank you for your kind encouragement

jemima likes this.
  6. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    Hey there!

Without knowing you better or appearing judgemental (which I am not!!!) , have a look into the 'male lesbian' concept....

Made a lot of sense for me at any rate!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

just a guy 68 likes this.
  7. just a guy 68

just a guy 68 New member

Local Time:

I did not feel any judgment, I am on a journey seeking understanding. If someone has something that I am unaware of I welcome the information. I agree though that people can be opinionated and cruel. I have dealt wit that all my life. I am more able to deal with it now and I can realize what their intension is. Again thank you. I am learning and growing.

8. Altee

Altee Member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    "Without knowing you better or appearing judgemental (which I am not!!!) , have a look into the 'male lesbian' concept...."

Than statement above from "J" could be valid and Miss Lori who's "Pauly" made my cage thinks I likely am one. A lot of my life experiences mirror yours and I love panties too. I even wear them - Shoot, my panties are prettier than my wife's and I feel guilty about that! But she likes white cotton and I like colors and lace - No one but my wife sees my panties. I have always been very athletic and competitive and in a lot of way I am an Alpha male, yet I feel very secure and protected when in my cage which these days, which is all of the time. I am giving my wife/keyholder something that is very dear to me (my orgasms) and she seems to appreciate having control of that aspect of our married lives. Your journey, like mine is our own to live and experience and only you know your current limits and those yet to be explored. My best regards to you...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice