hello from Berlin, searching for guidance

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by piet00, Jul 16, 2019.

1. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    Hello,

as a new "member" to this forum, I'd like to introduce myself.
    I'm a Berlin based 42y old lucky man, who found out that I might have found something which I haven't heard before:
    FLR ... Female led relationship.
    I am currently living in a "normal" relationship which is working "ok" on a day-to-day base but doesn't include any intimacy.
    I must admit, that I had an affair for some years (to the same woman) but always felt that it's more "just sex" on her side, while I was looking for something else, which I have never found.
    Now I know what I like to live and quit the affair to focus on a 24/7 female led relationship and I would like to do so with my girlfriend but I am having a hard time to start.
    I hope to hear from others how they started their "coming out" and how to live with the strange fact, that I want to serve her while without becoming to weak, as I am normally the exact opposite in my relationship and also job.
    I have a perfect idea how I can live with FLR and how it will massively improve our relationship but I'm having a hard time with the "coming out".

Would like to hear suggestions or your stories.

Piet

2. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    Hello, welcome and good luck for your search

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    hello and welcome. There are a few threads on here about how to raise the subject with a partner. Have a search through and you'll find some great advice.

Good luck

4. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    Hello LesterBallard,

Thank you for the kind reply.

I tried to make a search but didn't find very much regarding how to start the topic FLR with an existing partner.
    There are some discussions how to start becoming "locked up", but to me this is only something which can be part of my FLR and I need to do the first step establishing that before.
    It would be great to have some more links in the FLR board for newbies.
    If you know about any threads covering this topic, I would be more than happy getting some links.

Currently it is even worse reading about what others have been able to accomplish in their relationships and digging more into this forum just makes it more present how much I'd like to get something similar ...

- Piet

5. Husband J

Husband J Member

Southeast
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    I don't have much experience in this, and I'm kind of an alpha submissive. I think you can take a few small steps to test the waters, see if she's interested. I've started making coffee and breakfast for my wife every single day. Just start serving her in a ridiculous manner. Bring her flowers all the time. Set a brunch date with her getting a massage beforehand. Things like that. Or you might get a book on FLR or vanilla chastity and leave it out so she sees it. Then you are having a conversation. Whatever you do, you have to something or it will never happen. J

6. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    What does alpha submissive stands for? I'm know alpha male, but this does fit beeing submissive ;-)

I already started by setting up a GPS location app, so that she knows exactly where I am.
    As mentioned I had an affair for some years and she was always a bit suspicious. Now she likes to know where I am and I like as it feels I beeing tied more towards her. When she recently asked why I am still in the office, I asked her, if she likes my electronic leg cuff, she said "of course". Which could be understand as a positive sign :)

Beeing very supportive and pro active "serving" her might just be misunderstood as beeing "nice".

I'm unsure as even when I strongly want testing out beeing on a FLR there is the absurd situation that I want her to be in that relationship and that she enjoys it. I'm just afraid that putting the cards to the table will just create the exact opposite.
    Me trying to convince her to do something which she might not want and that she just "plays" it a bit, to please me.
    The bad thing is that I am normally the dominant person, which has also let to certain problems in the relationship and I think beeing tied in a FLR will solve those problems and please her by making her the top nr. 1 and having me quiting any affairs.

I know, you're totally right. but I have read so much about FLR and think that it is exactly what I need and want, so that I really to make sure not screwing it up.
    Because if we can't live in a FLR relationship the obvious consequences would be that I must quit that relationship :-/

Piet

7. Husband J

Husband J Member

Southeast
    Local Time:

8. Husband J

Husband J Member

Southeast
    Local Time:
    Sorry about the formatting... I botched that up I think. Hopefully you can read it. J

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice