Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tarly, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Tarly

Tarly New member

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    hello to everyone here.

I browse here for some time and finally decide to create an account to be able to participate in discussion and get better advice.

Few word about me. Im a man, around 28 years and i been interested in bdsm and restraint play for as long as i can remember. Im in a stable couple relationship for 7 years now and loving it. My delicious soon to be wife is pretty supportive of my weird side, she was pretty vanilla at first but now she seem to enjoy our *play* day.

I best describe our dynamique has vanilla from the outside with kinky side just between the two of us, and sometime we go to local munch of play party but mostly to chat and discus not play. Im not specially submissive in everyday life it is more like a cooperative relation with evenly distribute responsibility, maybe im a bit more assertive in day life than here so I enjoy to give here control in other area.

for about 2 or 3 years now im dabbling in the world of chastity, since I cant absolutely not where a cage or belt at work (special clean room protocol and mandatory wearing of dedicated clothing) I settle with some week-end play or holiday lockup.

I have been using a lot of different model of chastity, from plastic clone to metal one to full belt, all of brand or Chinese copy. while they all get there own feeling. I must say that I still have to find a cage in which I could sleep until morning. the belt one was in the more comfortable zone especially since they didn't try to rip my ball off during morning vigor, but it was a fethis-felix copy and was cheaply made and broke off. So im still in search for now of the perfect model, like a lot of people here.

has I have some formation in metal forming, silver smiting, and soldering Im caressing the idea of modifying and learning the make some device by myself once my Workshop will be completely set up.

My main interest in joining forum is to discuses chastity, review device, get advice, find game or dynamique to try.

Also Im located in canada and English is not my main language so im sorry if the grammar is not perfect.

2. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion. :)

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    hello and welcome. Hope you both continue to enjoy your exploration of chastity

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Welcome and glad you decided to participate.

5. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Hello, welcome and good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice