Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Aisbeforeyou, Jun 24, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Aisbeforeyou

Aisbeforeyou New member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Hi, today is my first official day in chastity!

i am wearing The Curve, i recently bought a CB-6000 for super cheap on amazon, squeezed myself in and as soon as i got in the shower it split at the seam, so i bought a brand new curve.
    i am very new to chastity, and my Master is too, i bought the curve because i am a bit bigger, bigger than the curve, but i am a grower going from 2-4" to 7 1/2-8"

One thing i noticed in my short time in the CB-6000 is that i could pull my cock out, i figured that was due to ring and pin size, so currently i am wearing the tightest ring and the medium pin.

i am here mainly for support, the instructions that came with my device didn't have much information on it.
    Any tips from Doms, subs, larger subs, curve users, long time chastity folk or newbies like me?

Thank you

2. knave of swords

knave of swords living outside the window

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    if you purchased from Amazon, you may be wearing a Chinese knock-off, which are prone to splitting. May want to invest in either a real CB or something else more durable. There are numerous sites where you can purchase a steel device, which i personally think are most comfortable :)

3. Aisbeforeyou

Aisbeforeyou New member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Well the first one I bought was a cb-6000, it just seemed used looking back at it now. But when I bought the curve I bought it directly from CB-X and so far I am impressed...4 hours in, lol

4. Mistress Sara

Mistress Sara Member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    My darling boy told me of some of his previous times with chastity before he had his first keyholder (me). He gave up on plastic devices because they were prone to splitting with enough pressure. He is a "grower" as well. Get yourself a cage to fit at your smallest size. The size you are at most of the day, this will end up being the most comfortable. Well, not during those excited periods. These types of cages punish your erection, which I thoroughly enjoy when I'm teasing MSB. Also if this is something you are serious about I would highly recommend getting a PA piercing and finding a steel cage to go through the piercing. You won't be able to pull out without being unlocked or splitting yourself in two. The latter not being a favorable option so I doubt you'll be escaping :)

MS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice